About the organisation
About the role
Recognised widely for their significant contribution to affect positive outcomes through preventative oral health, client centred and culturally safe care, NRCH provide a suite of dental, medical, allied and community services to the diverse groups of people who call Richmond ‘home’. They are committed to making dental care more accessible to all people and work with health, government and community members around the country to support social justice principals which include the right to dignity, respect and the highest quality of care.
Following a positive review of structure and worker capacity, the newly adapted Practice Manager position forms an integral role within the Oral Health portfolio which is predominantly funded by DHSV. A range of programs including: Smile Squad (school dental), Chompers (early learning) and Pearly Whites (aged care) are managed through the oral health program.
The Practice Manager broadly encompasses effective operational and staff management for programs as well as inhouse dental services offered to the community. It also contributes to the strategic development within the overall oral health context, which includes (not limited to):
- Leadership of the admin and clinical workforce within the program
- Ensuring service delivery KPIs and targets are met
- Financial performance as per agreements with funding bodies/workplans and budget management/resource allocation
- Process development and quality improvement
- Legislative compliance
- Tertiary qualified in Business or Practice Management, or similar
- Dental service management or other health service equivalent experience.
- Commitment to improving the health of vulnerable and marginalised communities
- A track record of extensive leadership and developed interpersonal skills.
- Proven success of driving efficient and high quality service with customer satisfaction
- Experience with financial management, client management systems, quality and accreditation
Salary & Benefits
An above award/EBA salary package is negotiable, circa $100,000 + Super + Salary Packaging + Car Parking. You’ll enjoy the support and collaboration from a dynamic, experienced and motivated Executive Manager who provides values driven leadership style and is invested in his team’s successes.
Make your application by clicking ‘apply’ and uploading a resume and cover letter in Word format (no PDFs please). Initial inquiries can be made to Simonne Sigston, Director Johnson Recruitment – 0472 511 579.
How to apply
Please quote in application: Practice Manager - Dental (Oral Health) Services via Pro Bono Australia.