About the organisation
Who we are.
Above the Line Accounting are a specialist Chartered Accounting and Tax firm exclusively servicing the Australian media and entertainment industry with accounting, tax and financing advice. We are seeking a Production Accountant or experienced Bookkeeper to join us on a full or part time basis.
What we offer.
We are a small, fun team of passionate creatives who take care of the numbers so our clients can tell their stories. We offer a flexible working model with the majority of work done remotely with regular team meetings in our Surry Hills office. Our team are all accessible and supportive and training will be offered. Fully remote role available for the right person.
About the role
What you’ll be doing.
You’ll provide bookkeeping services to select clients including:
- Record financial transactions, checking and verifying source documents such as invoices and receipts
- Reconcile all accounts including bank account
- Manage bank feeds
- Process payments in banking system
- Manage accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Prepare and process payroll function
- Comply with relevant reporting requirements
- Prepare Cost Reports for clients in line with industry standards
- Assist with budget preparation
- Assist with audits
- Maintain complete filing system to support financial records
What you’ll bring.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and proactive team member with strong bookkeeping skills and ideally experience as a production accountant. You are able to manage their own workload and have excellent communication skills, computer literacy and attention to detail.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Production Accountant/Bookkeeper via Pro Bono Australia.