About the organisation
When it comes to our environment, the Australian Conservation Foundation has been leading the way in protecting our living world for over half a century.
We are the national environment organisation committed to caring for Australia’s unique and beautiful wildlife and natural world. We’re inclusive, non-partisan and funded by the Australian community.
Whether it’s advocating for the Great Barrier Reef, koalas snoozing in big old trees or for strong climate action, our dedicated community of over 700,000 supporters are constantly working to create a world where forests, rivers, people, and wildlife thrive
About the role
- Support the delivery of ACF’s Regular Giving program, including digital lead generation, supplier relationship management and administrative support, in this brand-new role!
- Permanent full-time position with a salary of $80,451 per annum plus 10.5% superannuation and excellent employment conditions
- Located in Melbourne (Wurundjeri Country), Brisbane (Yugerra Country), Canberra (Ngunawal Country), or Sydney (Gadigal Country) – your choice!
- Come and experience our award winning culture for yourself!
Commencing in July 2022, this is a brand-new role for ACF and we are excited to be welcoming a new person into the Regular Giving team! The successful candidate will report to the Regular Giving Specialist and work closely with the wider Fundraising Team, to support the ongoing management of the EarthVoice monthly giving program. EarthVoice is ACF’s largest net revenue source with approximately 26,000 EarthVoice donors, so you can safely assume you will never be bored!
You will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day coordination of the EarthVoice regular giving program, including an exciting digital lead generation program. You’ll also be responsible for supplier relationship management, ongoing retention and journey activities, and administrative support. If you have been contemplating your next career move and you’re looking to work with a highly engaged and supportive team then this is the one you’ve been waiting for!
You are a fundraising professional with demonstrated experience working in regular giving, individual giving, or direct marketing roles.
You have experience supporting successful digital acquisition programs and producing compelling content to drive growth and impact.
You are full of energy and get a buzz from working collaboratively with stakeholders on new and innovative projects. And you know how to engage and empower people to tell ACF’s story in a way that inspires them to donate regularly and protect the natural places we all love.
Data extraction and analysis, landing page building, supporter email journeys, and administrative tasks truly excite you and you see the value of regularly monitoring this important aspect of the role.
Why work for us?
You’ll do important work with one of Australia’s most impactful organisations, and with our world-class organisational culture and great team, we guarantee you’ll have fun along the way.
ACF is proud to offer our staff a supportive workplace with excellent conditions, including:
- Genuine flexibility in working hours and the opportunity to work regularly from home
- Four weeks of annual leave a year plus an additional three days off over the Christmas / New Year period
- Thirty days of personal leave a year (pro-rata) available to use immediately upon commencement
- Superannuation contribution of 10.5%
- Access to Long Service Leave after five years of continuous service
- Eighteen weeks paid parental leave for parents (regardless of who is the birth parent) after 12 months of service
- Ongoing professional development opportunities tailored to your individual career goals
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program and wellbeing support
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Regular Giving Officer via Pro Bono Australia.