About the organisation
At NSW Trustee & Guardian, we protect, promote and support the rights, dignity, choices and wishes of our customers.
Whether we are writing a Will, acting as an executor, attorney, trustee, guardian, or financial manager, we are here for critical moments in our customers’ lives. Join our dedicated NSW Government agency and make a difference in the lives of over 47,000 people each year.
About the role
We have a new and exciting leadership role within the Customer Experience division. As the Senior Manager you would be responsible for the strategic and operational aspects of marketing, communications, business development and lead generation initiatives.
We are looking for an experienced, highly collaborative and proactive leader to join the Customer Engagement team and make a difference to our customers.
- Ongoing vacancy. 35 hours per week.
- Location: Sydney CBD. Flexible working options available.
- Clerk Grade: 11/12. Base salary $131,094 pa to $151,609 pa plus superannuation and annual leave loading.
About the team
The Customer Experience division provides a wide range of specialist support across NSW Trustee & Guardian divisions including customer advocacy support, service design, business development, marketing, brand, communications, and media services.
About the role
The Senior Manager, Customer Engagement, is the subject matter expert in the marketing communications field and leads generation activities.
In this role, you will provide expert advice on campaign and communication strategies, effectiveness, and change management initiatives to establish a culture of continuous improvement to meet organisational objectives. You will lead the team to promote service offerings, build brand equity and reputation, implement growth initiatives, and improve overall engagement.
For more information about the position, view the role description
We are looking for a customer-centred individual with a drive to succeed. As an ideal candidate for this role, you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Have extensive strategic & operational experience in a leadership role preferably in a large, complex customer-focused organisation
- Possess highly advanced oral and written communication skills
- Have extensive knowledge and experience in marketing, communications or business development
- Have demonstrated ability to manage conflicting priorities & projects to generate favourable outcomes for customers and the organisation
- Are experienced in strategic planning to build and deliver consistent, high-quality customer-centred support services.
Sound like you? Apply now!
- Tertiary qualifications and/or equivalent knowledge, skills and experience in a relevant discipline or industry such as services sector, professional and or community focussed areas across a diverse range of customer groups.
- Up to date COVID-19 vaccination status and able to provide acceptable proof
Our commitment to diversity
Our workplace reflects the diverse community we serve. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, experiences and abilities. This includes women, people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, the LGBTI community and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.
What we offer
NSW Trustee & Guardian offers interesting, challenging and rewarding work that has real purpose. Other benefits of joining us include:
- work-life balance with flexible work options including flex leave
- leave options including 14 weeks parental or adoption leave
- career development
- Fitness Passport
Be part of something bigger. For more about joining us, visit the Careers page on our website.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Senior Manager, Customer Engagement via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Community_Development, #Community_Engagement, #Community_Support_Services, #Government