About the organisation
Making the world a better place
ntegrity is a full service agency with 90% not-for-profit clients. Our mission is to “help good grow”. Our clients look to us to give them direction on how to grow - grow their results, grow their teams capabilities and in turn, grow their impact on the world.
Every job at ntegrity comes with:
- Fair pay - with annual bonuses for stellar work and yearly reviews to ensure your pay keeps up with your growth.
- Personalised growth plan - plus a $750 training budget and on-the-job mentoring to help you grow.
- Advancement opportunities - we’re growing fast, which means there’s always room to grow, including for part-time teammates.
- Commitment to wellness - certified mental health first aid responders plus a $500 allowance for mental health support.
- Paid parental leave - 8 weeks for ALL new parents, plus you can scale your workload/schedule when you come back.
- Flex-work friendly - work the way that works for you. Our hybrid approach gives you the flexibility to fit your work into the other parts of your life.
- Meaningful connection - twice-a-week “ntegrity nspo” to lift each other up, plus regular social gatherings (COVD permitting).
- Killer learning opportunities - including regular “lunch & learn” workshops and world-class training modules through ntegrity Academy.
- Reward trips - when we hit goals together, we celebrate big together. (Think Koh Samui and Magnetic Island.)
- You’ll help good grow - We’re Australia’s leading for-purpose agency. Our clients include Beyond Blue, Movember, The Salvation Army, and the Ovarian Cancer Research Foundation… to name a few! No hustling for shady brands. Just work you can be proud of, for brands that do good.
- You’ll get to eat challenges for breakfast - We’re ambitious and analytical. We revel in hard work, and we obsess over impact. When you solve problems for our clients, you change lives.
- You’ll love your teammates - We’re a little biased, but our team is pretty special. We’re honest, encouraging, and collaborative. We celebrate our work and each other. (And we have fun together outside of work!)
- You’ll love your clients - Our clients are nice! They’re some of the most amazing people doing the most incredible work. We show each other mutual respect and build partnerships that stand the test of time.
- You’ll have a stake in our growth—and we’ll have one in yours - We are growth-focused. The proof is in the numbers: 30% annual growth, 95% client retention. But we don’t just care about our growth; we’re invested in yours. You’ll co-create company strategy, and we’ll put real time and $$ into a personalised development plan so you can grow with us.
- You’ll be part of a team that cares about the whole you - We take mental health seriously. (We’ve been featured by Worksafe and beyond blue for it.) We work hard and go home – late nights and weekends are not the norm. We offer flexible work arrangements. And we take time to invest in each other.
About the role
About the role
We’re looking for a collaborative and purpose-driven Senior Marketing and Communications Strategist to join our team!
You’ll bring a broad range of senior experience in NFP marketing, communications and stakeholder management to ntegrity and our clients. Working alongside our core team of strategists and performance experts, you’ll deliver clear strategies that enable our clients to achieve their goals across brand, marketing & communications, fundraising, customer engagement, fundraising, service delivery and more.
You’ll have the support of our full-service team as you lead these purpose-driven projects. Your work will cover everything from discovery – e.g. data analysis, user research and market research – to facilitating workshops with diverse stakeholder groups, right down to creating tactical roadmaps that empower our clients to put their strategy into action.
Each client comes to us with a unique problem to solve, so we’re looking for a strategist who’s comfortable diving into the unknown and loves tackling new challenges. Curiosity, initiative and collaboration are must-haves to thrive in this role.
What we’re looking for:
- 7+ years of experience in marketing and/or communications with a strong understanding of digital channels, including website, search, social and email.
- 3+ years experience leading a team
- Experience working in or with not-for-profit organisations or values-based organisations. Can be organisation-side or agency-side
- Experience managing multiple projects and competing priorities
- Demonstrated experience engaging senior stakeholders, including C-suite and Boards
- Experience developing and implementing marketing and communication campaigns that deliver effective messaging to audiences and stakeholders
- Ability to identify problems and develop solutions with best-practice communication principles
- Awareness of current and emerging marketing and communication trends and ability to apply this knowledge to our clients’ strategies
- Excellent stakeholder management and the ability to lead a team
- High EQ, flawless writing and communication skills.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, and someone who enjoys working closely with others
- The ability to work in Australia, in the Melbourne timezone. Applicants from all over Australia are welcome and we have remote/hybrid working arrangements available as well.
On a day-to-day basis you will be…
- Leading communication and marketing strategy projects end-to-end, managing projects’ scope and timelines, providing insight and direction to clients.
- Providing strategic communications advice
- Building strong connections with key stakeholders, from clients to their audiences
- Presenting to clients at an executive and/or board level
- Conducting analysis to identify and communicate insights that will inform strategic work. This includes leveraging quantitative and qualitative data, developing and conducting interviews and surveys, and using digital tools and channels to identify insights.
- Drawing key insights and recommendations and developing clear, data-driven strategies that enable clients to achieve their objectives—including product strategy, holistic digital strategy, website and content strategy, brand strategy, campaign strategy, and fundraising growth strategy.
- Reviewing client planning, reporting, and strategies and conduct strategic conversations with the client to glean insights on their internal operating environment.
- Developing and leading workshops to achieve the project and client objectives, including vision, empathy mapping, and customer journey.
- Partnering with clients in the execution of their strategy roadmap through account management of strategy retainers
How to apply
Please quote in application: Senior Marketing and Communications Strategist via Pro Bono Australia.