About the organisation
About the role
If you are looking for a role where you can connect with people and encourage them in the impact they are making for others, we want to talk to you about joining our team in the Compassion Australia Supporter Engagement Centre.
Through Compassion Australia, supporters across Australia and Asia sponsor over 125,000 children who are living in poverty in 25 countries in Africa, Asia, and Central and South America.
About the Role
As a Contact Centre Agent (known internally as Supporter Relationship Specialist), you will be the first point of contact for current and prospective supporters. Through phone, email and social media channels you will assist them with sponsorships, donations, and other engagement opportunities.
This team is looking for skilled individuals who will:
- Maintain consistent and excellent service for all supporters
- Listen well and identify the best solution to each enquiry
- Provide and collect information with accuracy
- Bring both the voice of Compassion and their own personality to each interaction
- Encourage supporters in further engagement with Compassion’s work
We currently have full-time and part-time (24 hours minimum) temporary roles available on 12-month contracts.
The successful candidate will be strongly aligned to the values of this leading Christian not-for-profit organisation and will be:
- Looking for an opportunity to use their skills in customer service to positively impact supporters and their experience
- Enthusiastic about trying new things and pursuing excellence
- Able to work within metrics and deadlines
- Able to work across shifts between 7:45am & 7pm, either rotating or locked shift times (at business need)
If you would love to be one of our Supporter Relationship Specialists, please download the information pack and submit your application, including a 1 minute cover video introducing yourself and why you’re interested in working at Compassion in the Supporter Relationship Centre.
To take the first step in this exciting journey, click on “Apply Now”. Applications will be reviewed as received.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact our People and Culture Team via email at email@example.com.
How to apply
Please quote in application: Contact Centre Agent via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Community_Development, #Community_Engagement, #Community_Support_Services, #Law_Justice_and_Human_Rights, #Overseas_Aid_and_Development