About the organisation
MAF is a not-for-profit team of aviation professionals providing air transport in places of deepest human need – remote places where flying is not a luxury, but a lifeline. MAF aircraft fly over jungles, mountains, swamps, and deserts in over 30 countries to bring thousands of men, women and children medical care, emergency relief, long-term development, and Christian hope.
About the role
Accountable to the MAF Australia Recruitment Manager, the overall objective of this role is to take responsibility for and drive the advertising, engagement, and campaigning within the recruitment team.
The day-to-day recruitment process for MAF Australia missionaries:
- Creatively drive the acquisition of new talent within the talent pooling strategy
- Build credible relationships and facilitate clear communication among stakeholders within the recruitment process
- Monitor the uptake of interest, market conditions, and levels of engagement within the recruitment team
- Engage innovation and technology to enhance the candidate experience through effective communication
- Create an engaging recruitment pipeline with an understanding that people are the most precious resource entrusted into the care of MAF
- Ensuring the privacy of the information dealt with
- Upholding MAF’s values, ethos, and recruitment policies in all tasks
- Ensure that the recruitment process produces high calibre staff for international service with MAF International.
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a high-volume role which included recruitment tasks
- Strong relationship building and organisational skills
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Excellent communication skills (English)
- AHRI Membership
- Appropriate Qualification: HR/Marketing
- Experience with various recruitment systems as well as assessment measurement tools
Applicants must have the legal right to work in Australia. Successful applicants will be subject to background checks including a National Criminal History check. Acceptance of and adherence to MAF’s purpose, vision, and values is an essential condition of employment.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Talent Acquisition Officer via Pro Bono Australia.