About the organisation
The Royal Children’s Hospital (RCH) has been providing outstanding paediatric care for over 150 years - join us as we continue to fund the future of medical excellence for generations to come.
The RCH Foundation is going through an exciting period of growth as we move towards our ambitious 2030 Fundraising Strategy, and there are a number of new opportunities across the organisation, both now and in the near future. This is your opportunity to join a team of passionate and caring individuals and help chart the path forward for the future of paediatric healthcare.
About the role
The position of Trust and Foundations Coordinator is responsible for the effective delivery and implementation of the Trust and Foundation program to achieve substantial financial growth. This is a pivotal role within the high performing Individual Giving team and is responsible for end to end fundraising and donor engagement initiatives; specifically focused on grant making organisations. It requires a proactive and donor centred approach to fundraising from trusts and foundations to meet annual income targets.
To be successful:
- Minimum three years’ experience in grants and/or trusts and foundations role
- A solid understanding of budgets as they relate to proposals and grants
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including experience with fundraising database
- Demonstrated high level of interpersonal skills, with an ability to build rapport with a wide range of stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team to achieve goals
- Proven success in Trust and Foundations grant submissions and knowledge of the Australian philanthropic landscape
What we can offer you:
- A creative and collaborative culture, focused on the advancement of child and adolescent health
- An incredibly supportive and creative team environment, working alongside other highly talented professionals who strive for greatness every single day
- A strong commitment to your professional development, personal development and mental health
- A truly flexible hybrid working model
- Salary packaging (which can add up to $15,900 in tax-free pay per year)
- Paid parental leave
- Professional development plans & ongoing training
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Trusts and Foundations Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.