About the organisation
This an exciting time to join the Allied Health team at GV Health following the recent redevelopment of its Graham St campus in Shepparton.
Only two hours’ drive from Melbourne, Shepparton is one of Victoria’s most liveable and unique regions; offering the charm of a sunny, rural lifestyle, coupled with big city services and attractions. With an extensive range of education opportunities, affordable housing and recognised as both a cultural and sporting hub.
About the role
The Acute Clinical Lead Physiotherapist is immediately responsible to the Physiotherapy Manager and will work in partnership with clinical staff including medical directors and nursing leaders to ensure an integrated and coordinated person centred focus of clinical care. Acute inpatient services include medical and surgical wards, ICU, the Rapid Assessment and Planning Unit (RAPU), in addition to the emergency department. This position will include a clinical caseload and an inter-professional approach to allied health referrals and service delivery across the acute inpatient clinical services.
To be considered for this unique career opportunity you will:
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy
- Current registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency and eligibility for membership of Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Extensive clinical experience and/or expert knowledge regarding evidence-based physiotherapy interventions in the acute inpatient setting
- Sound experience and skills in leadership of teams at a program or service level
- Demonstrated understanding of patient flow and discharge planning including transition of patients through the healthcare system
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Acute Clinical Lead Physiotherapist via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Health_–_General, #Other