About the organisation
Settlement Services International (SSI Group) is a community-based organisation and social business that supports newcomers and Australians to achieve their full potential. Taking an integrated approach how everyone can thrive within the community in which they live and the wider Australian society, we support children, young people and families; people living with disability; and asylum seekers, refugees and migrants.
Our programs include facilitating employment, multicultural foster care, creating community engagement, advocacy, and influencing government and international affairs and provide though leadership within our sector nationally and globally.
About the role
- High Impact Role managing the Bids and Tenders Process for SSI
- Flexible Location !! NSW, QLD or VIC ! Collaborative , High performing team !
- Highly Competitive Remuneration & Benefit| Salary Packaging Options !
Do you want to work with a leading purpose driven, community-based organisation?
SSI’s vision is to achieve a society that values the diversity of its people and actively provides support to ensure meaningful social and economic participation and to assist individuals and families to reach their potential.
About the Role
The role is accountable for SSI’s Bids and Tenders function, managing the end-to-end cycle from tender release through to strategy definition, tender preparation, approval process and submission. The role will be instrumental in developing innovative strategies and fit for purpose solutions to achieve the ultimate goal of securing winning bids and business growth.
We are looking for someone with demonstrated experience in tendering processes and submissions for bids with a high track record of success. You will be someone with high ability to relate, engage and work with diverse stakeholders to achieve outcomes. Your passion will lie in wanting to work for purpose and make a genuine difference to the community. You will be someone who thrives in a fast – paced complex environment and will enjoy creating solutions and adding value.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking, dynamic, collaborative and highly regarded team with significant opportunity to be a key contributor for SSI.
- High level skills and experience in multicultural service delivery and program development
- High level skills in tendering processes
- High level skills and experience in project management
- High level analytical, problem solving, negotiation and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to relate, engage and work with diverse stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage and prioritise workload
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- High level skills in meeting deadlines and working with multiple priorities
- Tertiary Qualifications in Business or Social Work
About our Benefits
- Salary packaging options to receive up to $15,900 of your salary tax-free meaning more take-home pay!
- Industry leading flexible working arrangement supported to work from home and office, including 9-day fortnight;
- Access to in-house training and learning opportunities for professional development and growth.
- Access to our inhouse wellbeing programs
- Working alongside professional and dedicated team members all wanting to make a difference in our communities.
About our Recruitment Process
At SSI we have a zero tolerance for child abuse and is committed to creating and maintaining a child safe organisation where protecting children and preventing and responding to child abuse is embedded in the everyday thinking and practice of all employees, contractors and volunteers. All employees will undergo a National Police Clearance and a Working with Children Check and or other checks as a condition of employment.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Bids and Tenders Manager via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Community_Support_Services, #Overseas_Aid_and_Development