About the organisation
About the role
- Exciting period of growth for Leading Home Care package provider
- 6 months maximum term position located in Sunshine
- Flexible work options – monthly ADO
- Salary Packaging provided
- Very supportive team environment
- Experience as a Case Manager in the Aged Care sector preferred
Brotherhood of St Laurence Community Aged Care – Home Care division located in Sunshine has a maximum term vacancy for Case Managers to join this dynamic and well-established team during an exciting period of growth. Position is available in a supportive and encouraging environment.
We have exciting opportunities for experienced health professionals who really wants to make a positive and significant difference to the lives of older people who live in the community.
A Brotherhood of St Laurence Case Manager is enthusiastic, caring, compassionate, innovative and committed to creating and building relationships with clients and all stakeholders so that the highest quality support can be provided.
This position offers an opportunity for ongoing professional development and provides flexible working arrangements monthly ADO option and hybrid work arrangements within a respectful environment.
In this role:
- You will be the primary point of contact for consumers, carers, service providers and other health professionals.
- You will conduct client assessments including planning, monitoring and regular reviews using a person centred, wellness and reablement approach and provide options to assist clients meet their needs and aspirations within available resources
- You will drive the organisation’s values and will put our clients at the heart of everything you do.
- You will have experience in maintaining an allocated Case load to a high standard
- Have the ability to locate and arrange customised services required by the carer and consumer as per the agreed care plan liaising with internal and/ or external stakeholders as needed
Skills and Experience required for the role:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Nursing (Division 1), Welfare, Occupational Therapy, Psychology, Disability, Psychiatric Nursing, Physiotherapy, Social Work or other related discipline.
- Experience in person centred case management and a reablement approach in the aged care and/or disability sector including support to people with dementia.
- Significant experience in the development of person-centred planning and the ability to demonstrate a clear understanding of case management, assessments, networking and advocacy
- Excellent team player with ‘one team’ approach to achieve team goals
- Outstanding communication skills to engage with a diverse range of clients and their carers
- Exceptional customer service focus
- Knowledge and competency in Microsoft Office Programs
- Current Victorian Drivers Licence.
The Brotherhood complies with all Government mandates in relation to Covid 19 vaccinations.
Salary: $74,531.95 – $80,194.32 plus superannuation plus company car with full private use or car allowance. NFP Salary packaging available
Closing Date: Sunday 26th June, 2022 at 11:55 PM – Please note interviews may commence prior to closing date
To apply: If you have the skills and experience please Apply Now attach a current resume and cover letter please indicate if you are looking for a full time or part time position.
To view the position description for this position, please click here.
Enquiries: Sam Renk – Regional Team Leader Care at Home phone 9066 1004
As part of the Brotherhood’s recruitment and selection process, applicants will be required to undergo pre-employment checks as required, applicants will be subject to, but not limited to, the following checks: National (and International if applicable) Police Check, Victorian Employee Working with Children Check, Right to Work in Australia, Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme Check and current professional registration.
The Brotherhood of St Laurence has a vision of an Australia free of Poverty. We embrace, and value, diversity of culture, working arrangements, sexual orientation and gender identity to ensure our workforce is representative of the community that we work within. We promote a workplace that actively seeks to include and welcome unique contributions of all people. We embrace and celebrate the value of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff, their skills and contribution to our organisation.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Case Manager - North West Sunshine via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Children, #Community_Development, #Community_Engagement, #Community_Support_Services, #Consulting, #Disabilities, #Education_and_Employment, #Employment_Services, #Families, #Foundations_Trusts_and_Philanthropy, #Health_–_General, #Homelessness_and_Affordable_Housing, #Indigenous, #Other, #ResearchMedical_Research, #Social_Enterprise, #Youth_and_Young_People