About the organisation
- Permanent - full time (35 hours)
- Total remuneration package: 80K - 90K
- 9 day fortnight benefit
- Randwick location, hybrid work model
As the only Medical Research Institute in Australia to investigate mental health across the lifespan, our aim is to create a mentally healthier world for everyone. For the past 20 years, we have been at the forefront of mental health research and have maintained a reputation as one of the nation’s leading institutes investigating mental health.
What We Offer:
- Generous salary packaging
- Hybrid working model, flexibility in days spent at home and in the office
- 9 day working fortnight
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Generous parental leave policy
- Pet friendly office
- Team building and social events
About the role
A valued and important member of the Funding and Partnerships team, the Digital Engagement Officer’s primary role is to facilitate and oversee the support function for our fundraising appeals, campaigns, virtual events, and other digital initiatives within the institute. These initiatives play a vital role in ensuring we achieve our revenue targets.
- Curation and scheduling of fundraising campaigns
- Creation of content for donor emails, webpages, social media posts, SMS communications, and other communications.
- Supporting the development and implementation of strategic supporter journeys, via email, website, and social media.
- Tertiary qualification in digital marketing/communications or digital content development.
- 2+ years’ hands-on experience in a digital focused role, with a strong creative eye for detail.
- Demonstrated experience in generating revenue, preferably in a fundraising context.
- Demonstrated experience in digital disciplines such as social media, email marketing, and SMS marketing.
- Experience using web analytics to drive and report on campaigns through Google Analytics.
- Experience with CRMs (preferably Raisers Edge/NXT), databases, and peer-topper third party fundraising platforms
- Experience building and testing email content in a marketing system
Black Dog Institute is steadfastly committed to achieving a progressive and diverse workforce that is reflective of our wider community. We celebrate the qualities, beliefs, and practices that make us unique, and are dedicated to the development and progression of our people. We ensure equality of opportunity for all, regardless of age, characteristics, cultural background, sexual orientation, lived experience, gender identity, disability and/or family status. We look forward to having you join our team at Black Dog Institute.
Please apply via the link below.
How to apply
Please quote in application: Digital Engagement Officer via Pro Bono Australia.