About the organisation
About the role
Our client is a ground-breaking and internationally renowned leader in its clinical research field, and its decision making is guided by the needs and preferences of patients and clinicians.
Working with a dynamic and talented project team and reporting to the Digital Program Manager, this exciting role is responsible for the management of a range of projects to ensure successful delivery and user adoption of a sophisticated and robust IT platform.
Specifically, you will be required to:
- Assist with the development and management of project plans, schedules, project artefacts and documents
- Assist with the integration with clinical information systems (such as EMRs and LIMS)
- Assist with the roll-out and onboarding of clinically driven IT products
- Collaborate with key stakeholders
- Develop or assist in the development of relevant project documentation as required by each project
- Work with vendors and consultants that may provide specialist knowledge and capability to facilitate project delivery
- Assist vendors with procurement and management
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous IT Project Management experience working in the Healthcare sector, working on clinical information systems/patient records
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in areas of Healthcare, IT, or Project Management
- Experience in project management tools, techniques, and methodologies, across the project lifecycle gained within an IT/digital/software environment
A salary package of up to $140K plus superannuation is on offer, commensurate with experience, along with attractive PBI/NFP salary packaging. After a qualifying period, you are eligible to make additional superannuation contributions which the organisation will match up to a total of 17%. Work environment is a hybrid model, on premises in inner-Melbourne/remote working/WFH.
If you have exceptional skills in the above areas, please make an application immediately by clicking the ‘Apply now’ tab below to submit your resume in Word format. To confidentially discuss this role further, please feel free to call Barry Vienet (0418 329 523) or Manelle Connelly (0428 679 060) from Johnson Recruitment.
How to apply
Please quote in application: Digital Health Project Manager via Pro Bono Australia.