About the organisation
Who is the ACF?
When it comes to our environment, the Australian Conservation Foundation has been leading the way in protecting our living world for over half a century.
We are the national environment organisation committed to caring for Australia’s unique and beautiful wildlife and natural world. We’re inclusive, non-partisan and funded by the Australian community.
Whether it’s advocating for the Great Barrier Reef , koalas snoozing in big old trees or for strong climate action, our dedicated community of over 700,000 supporters are constantly working to create a world where forests, rivers, people, and wildlife thrive.
About the role
- Use your exceptional customer service skills, energy and enthusiasm to contribute to ending climate damage with Australia’s national environment organisation
- Permanent part-time position of 30 hours per week – Mondays are a must, but the other days are negotiable and there is flexibility to work some hours from home
- Located in Melbourne (Wurundjeri Country) with a salary of $67,854 per annum pro-rata plus 10.5% superannuation and amazing working conditions
What’s the gig?
Reporting to the Donor Services & CRM Manager, and working within the Donor Services team in Fundraising, you will be responsible for liaising with supporters including our donors, members and advocates. You will provide attentive customer service and timely resolution of queries resulting in an exceptional experience for each and every person. You will also be responsible for updating records and entering donor communications, income and response actions on our fundraising customer relationship management (CRM) database.
You are a customer service superstar with exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
You have an eye for detail and enjoy the finer side of data; perhaps you would describe yourself as a data aficionado?
You have experience in processing revenue in a donor centric CRM and if you know Blackbaud products that would be an advantage.
You are a committed team player and can collaborate and set and deliver outcomes as part of a team.
Finally, you love nature and you are excited to bring your skills and experience to support the amazing work ACF is doing to change the story, build people power and fix the system so we can keep on enjoying life in this beautiful country.
Why work for us?
You’ll do important work with one of Australia’s most impactful organisations, and with our world-class organisational culture and great team, we guarantee you’ll have fun along the way.
ACF is proud to offer our staff a supportive workplace with excellent conditions, including:
- Genuine flexibility in working hours and location
- Four weeks of annual leave a year plus an additional three days off over the Christmas / New Year period
- Thirty days of personal leave a year (pro-rata) available to use immediately upon commencement
- Superannuation contribution of 10.5%
- Access to Long Service Leave after five years of continuous service
- Eighteen weeks paid parental leave for parents (regardless of who is the birth parent) after 12 months of service
- Ongoing professional development opportunities tailored to your individual career goals
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program and wellbeing support
People are at the heart of everything we do to protect our planet. To achieve the bold change we seek, we must represent the richness of diversity within our communities so that all of us who care about nature can step up and lead.
ACF is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants. We actively encourage First Nations people, people from CALD backgrounds, LGBTIQA+ people, people with disability and others who have diverse experiences of our world to apply for this opportunity.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Donor Services Officer via Pro Bono Australia.