About the organisation
Combining passion, commitment and activism, Thorne Harbour Health aims to improve the health and wellbeing of our LGBTIQ+ communities and of those living with or affected by HIV.
About the role
Thorne Harbour Health is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Executive Assistant to join the Senior Management Team for this full-time ongoing position. This is an existing role that has been redefined to meet the needs of a growing organisation.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, your key role is to support the CEO and Board and look after the day to day operations of the CEO office, working with another EA. The role will best suit a confident professional who has excellent collaboration and communication skills, sound judgement and a flexible approach. The skills and experience required to undertake the role are outlined in the position description.
The ideal candidate is:
- Interested in supporting the work of Thorne Harbour Health
- Identifies with the organisation’s values
- Experienced in providing executive and governance support
- Team focussed with strong interpersonal skills and a high level of initiative
- Efficient, detail orientated and motivated
- Generous salary packaging and a commitment to quality improvement and professional development
- Working with a supportive team in a modern office environment in Abbotsford.
- A unique opportunity to make a difference and enjoy great job satisfaction
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Executive Assistant to CEO via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Community_Support_Services, #Health_–_General, #LGBTIQ