About the organisation
Montefiore is an award-winning, Sydney-based aged care provider, with a proud 130-year history as a non-profit organisation founded on Jewish values. With a workforce of approximately 1200 staff, we support older members of the community to live with choice, dignity and wellbeing through trusted residential care, flexible home care and luxury retirement living. http://www.montefiore.org.au
About the role
- Blended strategic and operational role across diverse fundraising program
- Dynamic and collaborative team – Recipient of Voice Project’s ‘Best Workplace Award 2021’,
- Generous leave entitlements (including 5 weeks of annual leave and 12 ADOs per annum)
Are you an exceptional fundraiser, Business Development Manager or Executive, responsible for revenue generation? Do you thrive in developing new relationships and creating engaging connections? Are you motivated to secure funding for innovative and leading programs?
The Foundation Manager is a unique and rewarding opportunity for an experienced and accomplished professional to join Montefiore, an award winning and innovative Aged Care Provider, located in Randwick.
You will demonstrate highly developed interpersonal skills and a genuine interest in delivering engaging and creative fundraising initiatives.
As a professional with a genuine interest in the Montefiore community and a natural sense of empathy, you will be instrumental in developing and fostering long-term relationships with community through the management of agreed strategic programs including fundraising and bequests.
To succeed in this role, you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrated ability to meet targets, raise and secure funds in a fundraising or other relevant environment
- Previous fundraising experience, desirable
- Broad knowledge of the principles of fundraising and tax laws that impact charitable giving, personal assets, and estates desirable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated experience preparing a range of high-level and confidential communications such as briefings, proposals, and written presentations
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the Jewish community & culture
- Bachelor of business/marketing or other relevant industry qualification will be highly regarded
We welcome applications from professionals who pride themselves on their relationship management skills and their passion and drive to make a difference to the lives of older people in our community.
Montefiore is an award-winning, Sydney-based aged care provider, with a proud 130-year history as a non-profit organisation founded on Jewish values. With a workforce of approximately 1200 staff, we support older members of the community to live with choice, dignity and wellbeing through trusted residential care, flexible home care and luxury retirement living.
What we offer:
We offer a competitive remuneration package that includes NFP salary packaging, generous leave entitlements (including 5 weeks of annual leave and 12 ADOs per annum) and a highly supportive workplace culture with a genuine passion for continuous improvement and excellence.
To find out more about what we do and to apply online, please visit our website: http://www.montefiore.org.au
All offers of employment are dependent upon successful completion of the organisation’s pre-employment check process. This includes (but is not limited to) the requirement to be willing to obtain a Criminal Police Check and have received two doses of a COVID-19 Vaccination (with a third dose required by 29 June 2022 or 6 weeks from your second dose).
For a confidential discussion, please contact Loren Woolf, Talent Acquisition Advisor on 8345 9158.
Please note that applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as applications may be reviewed prior to the closing date. As such, the closing date is subject to change without notice.
How to apply
Please apply using the link https://bit.ly/3HFOmET
Alternatively, send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Please quote in application: Foundation Manager via Pro Bono Australia.