About the organisation
Settlement Services International (SSI Group) is a community-based organisation and social business that supports newcomers and Australians to achieve their full potential. Taking an integrated approach how everyone can thrive within the community in which they live and the wider Australian society, we support children, young people and families; people living with disability; and asylum seekers, refugees and migrants. Our programs include facilitating employment, multicultural foster care, creating community engagement, advocacy, and influencing government and international affairs and provide though leadership within our sector nationally and globally.
About the role
- Community-focused organisation performing rewarding and meaningful work
- Key contributor in implementing SSI’s transformational Client operating model
- Highly Competitive Remuneration & Benefits| Salary Packaging Options ! Hybrid Working Model
Do you want to work with a leading purpose driven, community-based organisation?
SSI’s vision is to achieve a society that values the diversity of its people and actively provides support to ensure meaningful social and economic participation and to assist individuals and families to reach their potential.
About the Role
The Head of Impact and Insights is a key role for SSI that leads SSI’s impact measurement function by contributing expertise and driving internal collaboration regarding social impact studies, systematic reviews and evaluation our human services programs that range from refugee settlement, employment, disability to social enterprises, design, innovation, implementation, analytical thinking, project management, and a culture of continuous quality improvement to achieve the best outcome for our clients.
In this critical role, you will be a key contributor in implementing SSI’s transformational Client operating model and collaborating with SSI stakeholders to conduct systematic reviews of programs and business processes to inform quality improvement and achieve efficiencies; design innovative service models and processes by applying service design thinking; lead the implementation of new programs, initiatives, and business processes and contribute to SSI’s approach to demonstrating social and business impact.
You will be someone with exceptional stakeholder engagement skills, and financial acumen along with a high ability to embed governance frameworks. You will have a track record of designing innovative service models and demonstrated ability in providing cost/benefit analysis and measuring social impact. Your passion will lie in wanting to work for purpose and make a genuine difference to the community. You will be someone who thrives in a fast–paced complex environment and will enjoy creating solutions and adding value.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic, collaborative and highly regarded team with significant opportunity to be a key contributor for SSI.
- Tertiary level qualification in relevant field.
- Relevant experience in conducting systemic reviews and evaluation and design of Social Welfare programs and business processes.
- Demonstrated skills in service design thinking, business process analysis and design.
- A high level of competence in preparing reports, visual impact presentation
- High-level interpersonal, communication, negotiation and influencing skill
- Strong risk management
- Excellent decision making and judgement
- Cross cultural agility – ability to successfully work with people of different cultures and backgrounds.
- Demonstrated ability in leading a diverse team to be high performing and high achieving
About our Benefits
- Salary packaging options to receive up to $15,900 of your salary tax-free meaning more take-home pay!
- Industry-leading flexible working arrangement supported to work from home and office, including 9-day fortnight;
- Access to in-house training and learning opportunities for professional development and growth.
- Access to our inhouse wellbeing programs
- Working alongside professional and dedicated team members all wanting to make a difference in our communities.
About our Recruitment Process
At SSI we have a zero-tolerance for child abuse and is committed to creating and maintaining a child safe organisation where protecting children and preventing and responding to child abuse is embedded in the everyday thinking and practice of all employees, contractors and volunteers. All employees will undergo a National Police Clearance and a Working with Children Check as a condition of employment.
How to apply
If excited by the information above, we look forward to receiving your application, including your resume and cover letter expressing your interest and addressing the essential criteria. SSI expects all applicants who can be safely vaccinated for COVID-19, to be so. This is also a pre-condition to ongoing employment.
Applications close 26 June 2022
Should you require further information about the role please contact email@example.com. au
A recruitment pool may be created for permanent and temporary opportunities of the same role or role type that may become available in the future.
SSI is a Disability Confident Recruiter, and our Talent Acquisition team can assist in; providing alternative formats to apply, making adjustments to the recruitment process and offering information about workplace adjustments and support networks.
Should you require adjustments please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dolly Miranda on 0401 750 004.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander viewers are warned that the following video may contain images and footage of deceased persons – viewer discretion is advised.
Please quote in application: Head of Impact and Insights via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Community_Support_Services, #Overseas_Aid_and_Development