About the organisation
We are a leading community support organisation working alongside people to live the life they aspire to, their way, providing a broad range of support in Homelessness, Disability, Palliative Care, Early Childhood Intervention Services (ECIS), Early Years and Education service areas. A career with us means you are part of an organisation making a real difference.
About the role
The Marketing Coordinator ensures the effective management of marketing campaigns and supports the delivery of brand, marketing, fundraising and communications campaigns and activities across the broader MCM business as well as program areas to deliver commercial outcomes.
Duties of this role may include but are not limited to the following:
- Coordinate design requests for marketing and brand collateral
- Assist in marketing campaign coordination
- Source, write and create compelling content for internal and external marketing & communications for different audiences
- Invoicing, credit card reporting and other administrative duties
- Brief writing for website, video, photography, graphic designer, advertising agencies and social media campaigns
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Marketing Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.