About the organisation
About the role
- Join a small, not-for-profit team with a social purpose
- 0.4-0.5 permanent part time role with flexibility on days & hybrid working
- Sydney Road/Coburg based offices, close to public transport options
Body Safety Australia is focused on promoting childhoods free from violence so children can enjoy equitable and respectful relationships. They deliver on their mission by collaborating with education providers to supply programs and strategies to empower our young people.
Body Safety Australia is committed to providing an inclusive and diverse workplace where all employees are valued. They appreciate the experiences, skills and perspectives of all individuals and harness a collaborative environment. We actively encourage applications from people of diverse backgrounds.
A permanent part time role, working 0.4-0.5 with a blend of office based and working from home. Some of your duties will include:
- Managing the day to day operations of the office, including supplies and coordinating two administration staff
- Financial administration management, including accounts payable, receivable, payroll duties
- Assist CEO to develop and execute marketing and growth strategies
- Effectively liaise with clients and stakeholders, including accountant, treasurer, IT support vendor, etc.
- Assisting with Quarterly and annual budgets
- General administration duties
To be effective in the role you will:
- prior senior administration or office management experience
- solid technical skills, able to pick up new systems quickly. Experience with Excel and Xero highly advantageous
- be a great communicator, able to show empathy and patience where required
- be able to demonstrate commitment and values alignment to the mission of the organisation
- have good organisational skills, able to manage and prioritise workload
A part-time, permanent role based in the northern suburb of Coburg, that’s close to public transport options – with flexibility on days/hours worked and hybrid office/work from home availability. An inclusive and collaborative organisation that’s been on a steady growth trajectory. A competitive salary is on offer to the successful candidate.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, migrants and refugees, and LGBTIQA people are strongly supported in applying.
Please make an application by clicking the ‘Apply’ tab below to submit your resume. To confidentially discuss this role further, please feel free to call Justin Curreen-Harris from Johnson Recruitment on (03) 9946 7302.
How to apply
Please quote in application: Office Manager - Part Time via Pro Bono Australia.