About the organisation
About the role
- Northern Suburbs location, close to PT with flexible working options
- Be an integral part of this transformation project for a leading NFP
- Salary range of $74,169-$96,797 + Super and NFP Salary Packaging
Our client is the largest organisation of its type in Australia. It is the pre-eminent provider of a range of community services programs with a particular focus on services to vulnerable children and families within their target community group.
The organisation is currently undergoing a transformation project which is seeing them implement a new centrally managed system that looks to improve their ways of working and delivering on programs and outcomes for their community.
You will be working with numerous stakeholders and staff to coordinate the implementation and transformation program. Other tasks include:
- Lead the implementation and configuration of programs and processes into the new database
- Build effective relationships to liaise with staff and gather requirements
- Assist with the development, design and delivery of training materials and workshops
- Analyse current procedures and create a plan to ensure all requirements are met
- Participate in team meetings, training and other relevant forums as required
It is essential you have:
- Prior project coordination experience, ideally within the not-for-profit sector
- Experienced in requirement gathering, building an understanding of needs and analysis
- Development of strong relational rapport, trust & relationship building
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain and comprehend accurate data.
- Willingness to travel to Regional Offices on occasion
- You must have, and continue to hold, a full Victorian Driver’s Licence and will be required to obtain a current employment working with children check card and undergo a police check.
The salary on offer for this role is up to $96,797 plus superannuation, offered as a full time, permanent position. In addition, attractive NFP salary packaging and flexible working options are available. This role will be offered on a 2 year fixed term contract.
If you have exceptional skills in the above areas and are looking for a new and exciting challenge, please make an application by clicking the ‘Apply’ tab below to submit your resume in Word format. To confidentially discuss this role further, please feel free to call Justin Curreen-Harris from Johnson Recruitment on (03) 9946 7302.
How to apply
Please quote in application: Project Coordination - Transformation - 2yr FTC via Pro Bono Australia.