About the organisation
At NSW Trustee & Guardian, we protect, promote and support the rights, dignity, choices and wishes of our customers. Whether we are writing a Will, acting as an executor, attorney, trustee, guardian, or financial manager, we are here for critical moments in our customers’ lives. Join our dedicated NSW Government agency and make a difference in the lives of over 47,000 people each year.
About the role
- Two Year Temporary Appointment. 35 hours per week.
- Location: Parramatta or Sydney CBD. Flexible and remote working options available.
- Clerk Grade: 11/12. Base salary $131,094 to $151,609 p.a. plus superannuation and annual leave loading.
About the team
The Information and Technology division drives digital innovation and the way we interact with our customers through the development of digital products, IT support, cyber security, and information management services.
About the role
As the Senior Manager Project Delivery (I&T), you will lead and manage the risk, quality, and progress of Information Technology and Information Management projects to organisational standards, and ensure that projects are completed on time, on budget, to quality standards, and within agree scope.
This position leads the adoption of project management methodologies, selecting appropriately from predictive (plan-driven) approaches or adaptive (iterative/agile) approaches to meet the project deliverables. You will design and implement your ideas and collaborate with the Director Information & Technology and the Executive Leadership team.
In this role, you will:
- Lead and manage project planning, budget, and governance to deliver critical, highly complex and/or large projects and the achievement of expected benefits
- Evaluate project feasibility including business requirements, forecasting, and planning for the realisation of anticipated benefits and ensure project scope is aligned with business priorities
- Manage permanent and/or virtual teams to ensure project outcomes are achieved, projects are integrated, available resources are optimised, and methodologies, systems, tools, processes and policy guidelines are applied consistently
- Ensure that business and technology risks are appropriately identified, managed, and reported
- Develop and implement project management plans to ensure the success of the project
- Lead the process for the deployment and integration of new digital capabilities into the business in a way that is sensitive to and fully compatible with business operations
- Communicate regularly with key stakeholders, manage expectations, and ensure project outcomes are met.
For more information about the position, view the role description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years of extensive project and program leadership across Information Management and Information Technology;
- experience in leading a team and working as part of a Divisional leadership team;
- knowledge & experience in change/transformation work environment;
- passion for continuous improvement of process within the business;
- strong communication skills to confidently collaborate with a diverse range of customers, colleagues, and senior management;
- positive “can-do” attitude and be a proactive leader who enjoys delivering on large, complex objectives in changing environment.
Sound like you? Apply now!
- Up-to-date COVID-19 vaccination status and able to provide acceptable proof.
Our commitment to diversity
Our workplace reflects the diverse community we serve. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, experiences and abilities. This includes women, people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, the LGBTI community and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.
What we offer
NSW Trustee & Guardian offers interesting, challenging and rewarding work that has real purpose. Other benefits of joining us include:
- work-life balance with flexible work options including flex leave
- leave options including 14 weeks parental or adoption leave
- career development including study leave
- Fitness Passport
Be part of something bigger. For more about joining us, visit the Careers page on our website.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Senior Manager Project Delivery (I&T) via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Community_Support_Services, #Government