About the organisation
About the role
TaylorCare Recruitment are proud to partner with an esteemed organisation to exclusively recruit for an experienced Senior Speech Pathologist across Sydney, NSW
This exciting new permanent Full time role as a Senior Speech Pathologist is based in Casula.
The roles will include providing assessments and interventions to adults (swallow assessments) and children with a wide range of developmental conditions and special needs including autism. The position also allows for significant flexibility and independence in your work arrangements and workload.
About the Role:
- Competitive remuneration + Salary Packaging based on qualifications and experience
- Reduces Administration tasks so you can concentrate on providing care to clients
- iPad, Full time Receptionist and Office Managers at your disposal
- Incredible support from the Management Team with long-term progression opportunities
- Ongoing support, mentoring, clinical supervision and professional development will be provided
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- Degree in Speech Pathology or equivalent (A MUST)
- Membership with Speech Pathology Australia
- Previous experience working with people with disabilities and/or clients with complex needs
- Experience with children with autism spectrum disorders and developmental delays
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients their families and staff
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Current drivers’ licence
- Current Police Check
- Current WWCC or willing to obtain one
Why work with TaylorCare Group to secure your next role?
At TaylorCare Group we partner with top NFP, NDIS & Government Services Australia wide. We work together to help deliver essential recruitment services to the Australian community.
We are passionate about giving back in business and support charities through our business: RUOK, A21 Campaign, Freedom Hub & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia. As we place you into a job, we in turn donate to the charities we support.
We are a multi award winning agency and won the TIARA Specialist Recruitment Agency of the year 2020 and more.
Could you be the next person that helps us give back to the community?
Don’t Delay – Apply today!
This position is not to be missed so don’t delay, send your CV to Kate or Michelle firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0298104498
Check out all current roles with available on www.taylorcare.com.au
How to apply
Please quote in application: Senior Speech Pathologist via Pro Bono Australia.