About the organisation
The Australian Charities and Not-for profits Commission strives to be a world leader in charity regulation. We believe in good governance, honest respectful regulation and transparent administration.
About the role
We believe in good governance, honest respectful regulation and transparent administration.
We are proud to have a diverse workforce that understands our vision. We work hard to attract and retain talented staff who have knowledge of the sector as well as regulatory expertise. We promote and invest in a people-centred culture that models our values and understands our vision and purpose. Be part of the team that contributes to shaping charity regulation in Australia.
About the role
As an Advice Services Officer, in the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits
Commission (ACNC), excellent customer service is central to everything you do. You will be integral in assisting charities to meet their obligations, so they can focus on their work, and support the public to better understand the charitable sector.
You will operate in a fast-paced, partially scheduled environment as part of a supportive, flexible, and friendly team.
· Apply legislation and policy to respond to a range of customer enquiries
· Administer and ensure data integrity of the ACNC Charity Register
· Assist charities to meet their obligations through education and guidance
· Participate in training and development activities
Skills and experience
· Understanding of issues facing the charity or not-for-profit sector
· Experience in providing high-level customer service
· Sound law interpretation, communication and problem-solving skills
· Ability to collaborate and manage competing priorities
· Recent graduates and/or those with experience in the charity sector will be highly regarded.
· Attractive superannuation contributions of 15.4%
· Flexibility to provide work/life balance
· Award-winning and highly professional organisation
· Contemporary workspaces and technology
You must be an Australian citizen to work with the ACNC.
Does this sound like you?
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply now!
Closing date for applications: 15 July 2022
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Advice Services Officer via Pro Bono Australia.