About the organisation
About the role
Are you an Occupational Therapy graduate?
Want to continue developing your career in youth mental health with ongoing professional training, while you work? If you’re looking for a rewarding graduate role, where you’ll hit the ground running and where you will use your skills from day one.
Find your place at headspace. You will be working with passionate people – making a difference in health outcomes for young people.
headspace Narre Warren and Dandenong have opportunities for Occupational Therapy graduates to join their exciting program which is designed to offer graduates access to a two-year comprehensive youth m ental health training and development program.
About the graduate program
headspace is a place like no other. It’s a place where people listen and support one another, working collaboratively to help build brighter futures. If you’re looking for a graduate role where you’ll gain unique experience and where you’ll continue to develop your skills with professional training, you will have access to:
- Discipline specific clinical supervision to enable graduates to complete their discipline’s endorsement or mental health accreditation pathways
- Diversity of experience through placements
- 40 days of professional training in a tailored youth mental health training program
- Access to communities of practice led by experienced clinicians
- Extensive experience working within the internationally renowned headspace model for youth mental health
- Long term career opportunities in youth mental health
Who we’re seeking
- Recent graduates (from the last three years)
- Approved tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy
- Passionate, energetic, and determined graduates looking to make a difference to health outcomes for young people
As part of a clinical team, you will play a pivotal role in our headspace center. You will contribute to developing and providing high-quality, intake/assessment and ongoing psychological services to young people, and their families/carers.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Allied Health Graduate Program | Occupational Therapy via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Community_Support_Services, #Mental_Health