About the organisation
About the role
TaylorCare Recruitment has partnered with VincentCare an award-winning organisation established to provide a range of accommodation and support services to people that are facing disadvantage throughout metropolitan and regional Victoria.
Salary Range: SCHCDS 4 $39.27 – $42.25 per hour dependant on experience
Why work for Vincent Care
About the role
VincentCare Victoria is seeking social workers to take on the position of AOD Clinician . As an AOD Clinician you will work closely with clients in the community to provide assessments, counselling, and outreach Care and Recovery Coordination case management.
As an AOD Clinician you are a qualified social worker or counsellor with professional work experience in providing comprehensive AOD assessments, counselling, group work and case management and applying relevant therapeutic frameworks to assist clients to achieve positive and lasting outcomes.
You understand health and other treatment services relevant to the client group and work positively to manage challenging behaviours. You understand the importance of interacting and mediating in ways that respect the equality, diversity, choices, rights, safety, and responsibilities of individuals throughout the process.
- An opportunity to contribute to an award-winning organisation at the cutting edge of LGBTIQ inclusive practice and culturally safety.
- We provide a positive, culturally safe and affirming working environment.
- We are committed to professional development to ensure your career keeps advancing while you’re working with us.
- We offer a place where you know you are contributing to an organisation committed to helping others. We are passionate about #Social Justice.
- We have some great talent who are happy to share their experience and skills to help you on your way.
- Salary packaging.
Key skills Criteria
- Relevant tertiary qualifications – a principle discipline, Cert IV AOD/mental health competencies and relevant experience in AOD sector
- AOD Core competencies or ability to complete in the first 12 months of employment
- Counselling qualifications
- A current driver’s license
Why work with TaylorCare Group to secure your next role?
At TaylorCare Group we partner with top NFP, NDIS & Government Services Australia wide. We work together to help deliver essential recruitment services to the Australian community.
We are passionate about giving back in business and support charities through our business: RUOK, A21 Campaign, Freedom Hub & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia. As we place you into a job, we in turn donate to the charities we support.
We are a multi award winning agency and won the TIARA Specialist Recruitment Agency of the year 2020 and more.
Could you be the next person that helps us give back to the community?
Don’t Delay – Apply today!
This position is not to be missed so don’t delay, send your CV to Kate or Michelle firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0298104498
Check out all current roles with available on www.taylorcare.com.au
How to apply
Please quote in application: AOD Assessment and Brief Engagement Clinician via Pro Bono Australia.