About the organisation
About the role
- A newly created role charged with driving new strategies and initiatives
- Highly flexible working options with hybrid office/work from home
- 95k + Super + generous salary packaging entitlements
This leading not for profit organisation has been making a difference across Australia in both aged care and disability for over 50 years. They attribute their long term success to its focus on improving the quality of life for their community and providing a highly supportive environment for their staff, striving to always be an employer of choice.
This role will see you working closely with the Chief Operating Officer, identifying feasibility of key strategic business growth and change initiatives.
- Conduct preliminary research within existing markets, identifying growth opportunities
- Develop and implement comprehensive project plans, identifying dependencies and success milestones
- Identify new product or service opportunities within existing funding models which can support customers to live better
- Review existing operational practices and processes to identify to gain operational efficiencies and establish best practices
- Liaise with other stakeholders and business units, ensuring holding workshops to ensure business requirements are being met
- Create and present a monthly progress dashboard on new initiatives
- Prior experience in a similar role, ideally within disability, aged care or community sectors
- Demonstrated experience in delivering projects, new initiatives and/or change
- Possess strong commercial acumen, analytical skills and ability to develop comprehensive business case
- Demonstrate excellent written and spoken business communication skills
- Proficiency in using technology tools including project management software and applications
You’ll be joining a proud employer of choice that puts its people first and looks to make a difference, everyday. On Offer is a remuneration package of $95K plus superannuation, with the availability of NFP salary packaging. A highly flexible hybrid way of working is available, with a mix of working from home and the office.
If you have exceptional skills and are looking for a new and exciting challenge, please make an application by clicking the ‘Apply’ tab below to submit your resume in Word format. To confidentially discuss this role further, please feel free to call Justin Curreen-Harris from Johnson Recruitment on (03) 9946 7302.
How to apply
Please quote in application: Business Analyst/Development Consultant via Pro Bono Australia.