About the organisation
Merri Health create healthy, connected communities through local health services for people at every age and stage of life.
We are non-for-profit organisation and among the largest community health providers in Victoria, with services across north and west metropolitan Melbourne and regional Victoria in Ovens Murray. Merri Health support people throughout life with a range of wraparound services including:
> Support under the National Disability Insurance Scheme
> Aged care
> Carer support
> Child and family services
> Chronic disease management
> Dental services
Join an organisation and team that promotes a great work life balance and has an inclusive, innovative,collaborative culture.
About the role
You will be responsible for:
The role of the Reporting Analyst is to maintain and develop reports for internal and external stakeholders, sourced from core enterprise systems and applications. This role will be responsible for ensuring reports are validated and up to date for senior management and board members, as well as submitted to external agencies in a timely manner.
It also involves liaising with key staff and the Data Quality manager to ensure data is accurate and structured to align with the organisation’s business and reporting needs.
• Maintain and enhance professional knowledge and technical skills by keeping up to date with new developments and relevant trends.
• Undertake any reasonable additional tasks as directed by Merri Health.
• Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation, funding guidelines, service standards and contractual obligations.
• Practice complies with national code for health care workers.
To succeed in the role you will have:
University degree in the field of computer science, Information systems or similar
• At leadst 5 years’ experience with tier-one application databases, and data warehouses; particularly SQL Server
• Strong understanding of relational database structures, theories, principles, and practices
• Strong ability to analyse user requirements and develop reports or extract data sets according to required specifications
• Ability with ETL and reporting tools
• Project management and full development life cycle experience
• Experience with data processing flowcharting techniques
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
• Expectional analytical, conceptual, and problem solving abilities
• Able to prioritise and execute tasks in a busy environment
• Experience working in a team-oriented collaborative environment.
• Certification in project management, i.e. Prince or PMP
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Business Intelligence Analyst via Pro Bono Australia.