About the organisation
About the role
At Caritas Australia, we have a vision to end poverty, promote justice and uphold dignity for all. We partner with the most vulnerable communities to help them build better outcomes by improving access to sustainable livelihoods, clean water, sanitation and education.
Join Caritas Australia on a 12-month contract to lead our Corporate Partnerships program. This program has grown significantly over the last year and has developed a great foundation for continued growth.
More about the role
The Partnership Lead will be responsible for identifying, building and maintaining relationships with Corporate Supporters, delivering mutually beneficial agreements for both parties. Key responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Developing and managing Corporate Partnerships, negotiating financial or in-kind agreements to maximise value to the agency.
- Ensuring effective servicing, reporting, renewals and delivery for Corporate Partners to fulfil agreements and create mutually beneficial brand building opportunities.
- Preparing proposals, presentations, agreements and reports to facilitate the acquisition and successful delivery of corporate partnerships.
- Assisting implement strategies to move existing partners to higher levels of commitment or guide them through additional avenues of supporting Caritas Australia, e.g. Workplace Giving.
For this role, we are seeking a confident and pro-active individual, with a mix of the following experience, skills and capabilities:
- Three years’ experience in a Business Development, Sales or high-value income generating role.
- A proven ability to build successful relationships with corporate partners or senior business stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present effectively at a Board or Senior Executive level.
- Highly developed relationship management, pipeline development and influencing skills.
- High ethical standards of behaviour, good judgment, respect for others, confidentiality and attention to detail.
Why should you consider working for Caritas Australia?
Working at Caritas Australia, you will join a team of like-minded individuals who are passionate about tackling poverty and injustice. As part of the Caritas Australia team, you will also benefit from:
- Flexible working arrangements to maintain your work/life balance, including work from home and flexible hours;
- Continued professional development and learning, with on-the-job mentoring and coaching;
- Not-for-Profit salary packaging;
- Annual remuneration and benefits reviews to ensure you are fairly compensated for your contribution to Caritas Australia; and
- Knowing that you are playing a critical role in enhancing the lives of vulnerable groups globally.
For any further questions or enquiries, please contact the recruitment team at People.Culture@caritas.org.au or call (02) 8488 8419. Otherwise, please submit you cover letter and CV through the relevant links.
Our commitment to safeguarding
At Caritas Australia, we recognise the personal dignity and rights of all people, especially children and vulnerable adults towards whom we have a special responsibility. If you are offered this position, you will be required to undergo relevant background checks, including police checks and reference checks. If the position requires a Working with Children Check or foreign police check, it is your responsibility to obtain one before starting work. You will also be required to sign our Code of Conduct which includes a section on Professional Behaviour Standards for the Protection of Children and Vulnerable Adults as well as to abide by our safeguarding policies.
Our commitment to diversity
At Caritas Australia, we support an inclusive and diverse workforce. In particular we encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants for all advertised positions.
Our commitment to safety and wellbeing
As part of the recruitment process for this role, you may be required to undertake various background checks. You may also be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment.
How to apply
Please quote in application: Corporate Partnership Lead via Pro Bono Australia.