About the organisation
At NSW Trustee & Guardian, we protect, promote and support the rights, dignity, choices and wishes of our customers. Whether we are writing a Will, acting as an executor, attorney, trustee, guardian, or financial manager, we are here for critical moments in our customers’ lives. Join our dedicated NSW Government agency and make a difference in the lives of over 47,000 people each year.
About the role
- Ongoing vacancy. 35 hours per week.
- Clerk Grade 3/4. Base salary $74,117 p.a. to $81,158 p.a. plus superannuation and annual leave loading.
- Customer facing role
- Opportunities to up-skill and develop your career
- Sydney CBD, Parramatta, Wollongong, Bathurst, Wagga Wagga, Port Macquarie, Lismore or Newcastle. Other locations across Regional NSW will be considered.
It is an exciting time to join NSW Trustee and Guardian as we drive to be more customer-centered and financially sustainable. These new roles will be responsible for supporting our Wills and Estate planning teams, ensuring all customer enquiries are followed up and responded to promptly, and providing professional information that increases awareness of NSW Trustee and Guardian’s services.
You will play a key role in nurturing customer leads through to appointments. You will work primarily by phone and video conferencing, delivering excellent customer service that meets the individual needs of NSW Trustee and Guardian’s diverse customers.
We are looking for three motivated Customer Service Desk Consultants to join our team and help make a difference to our customers.
About the team
The Customer Experience division provides a wide range of specialist support across NSW Trustee & Guardian divisions including customer advocacy support, service design, business development, marketing, brand, communications, and media services
About the role
The role is responsible for collaborating with the Wills and Estate planning teams, to deliver consistent and co-ordinated information to Wills and Estate Planning customers, ensuring customer leads are nurtured through to appointment conversion.
The role is also responsible for a range of Will retrieval and administrative tasks. The role provides direct support to customers, and it is essential that staff demonstrate exemplary customer service aligned to NSW Trustee & Guardian’s Customer Excellence Principles at all points of customer interaction.
For more information about the position, view the role description.
To be successful in the role, you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience delivering outstanding customer service that drives commercial outcomes.
- Previous experience in sales, both inbound and outbound calls.
- Professional services sector or related industries with high degree of legal/technical complexity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A team player who thrives in a customer-centric environment
Sound like you? Apply now!
- Willingness to have phone calls and team email accounts monitored for quality assurance and training purposes, and to participate in one-to-one review sessions for calls and emails.
- Up to date COVID-19 vaccination status and able to provide acceptable proof
Our commitment to diversity
Our workplace reflects the diverse community we serve. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, experiences and abilities. This includes women, people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, the LGBTI community and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.
What we offer
NSW Trustee & Guardian offers interesting, challenging and rewarding work that has real purpose. Other benefits of joining us include:
- work-life balance with flexible work options including flex leave
- leave options including 14 weeks parental or adoption leave
- career development including study leave
- Fitness Passport
Be part of something bigger. For more about joining us, visit the Careers page on our website.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Customer Service Desk Consultant via Pro Bono Australia.