About the organisation
About the role
The Data Analyst works to gather, analyse and communicate information that supports effective decision making by managers and employees. In addition, this role contributes to improving the currency, accuracy and decision-making value of information assets within Compassion Australia.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Provide automated standard reporting including high level summaries on results across all ministry programs, campaigns and appeals in order to inform Executive and Management Teams
- Analyse in-house database schema, CRM data model and wider ministry systems to engage in data delivery and analysis
- Assist in the development of the ministry intelligence platform through increased functionality of new dimensions, measures and the visualisation of data to support automated reporting
- Evaluate effectiveness of existing data and systems, and develop new systems to improve workflow, quality and/or timeliness where appropriate
- Provide expert consultancy within the various cross functional teams on strategic items (e.g. supporter lifecycle, CRM business rule development, predictive modelling and forecasting)
- Develop documentation and provide support for delivered systems
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- Technical skills for writing intermediate to expert SQL for Microsoft SQL Server
- Substantial experience with data extraction and data integration including skills for ingesting data through appropriate ETL tools
- Knowledge of and experience with Azure Synapse Architecture including SQL database and Synapse Analytics Workspacedesirable
- Experience in data visualization including use of PowerBI or Tableau desirable
- Knowledge of relational, multi-dimensional and other forms of cloud-based databases
- Ability to work autonomously and also participate effectively in a team environment
- Salesforce development experience desirable
The successful candidate will be strongly aligned to the values of this leading Christian not-for-profit organisation and be looking for a role where you can use your exceptional talent to make a difference. This is a unique opportunity to use your skills and experience to help release children from poverty. This role will offer flexible working arrangements and great salary packaging opportunities to maximise your take-home pay.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please review the application pack and submit your application by clicking “Apply Now”.
Applications close midnight 23rd August 2022. Early applications are encouraged and the position may be filled prior to closing date.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact our People and Culture Team via email at email@example.com.
How to apply
Please quote in application: Data Analyst via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Community_Development, #Law_Justice_and_Human_Rights, #Overseas_Aid_and_Development