About the organisation
About the role
- A solid track record in major gift fundraising OR relevant transferrable skills in building long-term relationships,
- High-achiever with tenacity, resilience and unwavering commitment to excellence, results and outcomes,
- Demonstrated success in prioritising a pipeline of prospects, and diligently moving towards win-win outcomes through meaningful engagement and stewardship,
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, plus the ability to listen, engage, negotiate and influence,
- A growth mindset, and genuine curiosity in ideas, abstract concepts, projects and people,
- A collaborative, customer-centred approach, and ability manage diverse stakeholders with tact and diplomacy,
- Self aware and high emotional intelligence, and ability to read the room,
- Proven ability to manage complex projects involving multiple interest groups to reach strategic goals.
APPLY NOW if you are a natural relationship builder with a genuine interest in advancing education, law and justice, plus the commitment to strive for excellence, outcomes and impact.
How to apply
Please quote in application: Development Manager (Law & Justice) via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Education_and_Training, #Foundations_Trusts_and_Philanthropy, #Law_Justice_and_Human_Rights