About the organisation
About the role
Cancer Council Victoria (CCV) was established in 1936 and has since developed an international reputation for their innovative work in cancer research, prevention and support. As an independent, not-for-profit organisation, CCV plays a leading role in reducing the impact of all cancers on all people.
Reporting to the Digital Fundraising Manager, the Digital Fundraising Lead will manage digital fundraising campaigns as well as contribute to the innovation and overall enhancement of the organisation’s digital fundraising programs.
In this pivotal and creative role, you will develop strategic growth strategies for Cancer Council Victoria’s key digital campaigns and peer-to-peer initiatives. You will also optimise digital fundraising campaigns to ensure live campaign monitoring and analysis is done, and Cancer Council is responding to market conditions to improve acquisition, active fundraisers, amount raised per fundraiser, and other key campaign metrics. As well as managing individual campaigns, you will support the Digital Fundraising Team to ensure the broader portfolio of digital fundraising campaigns are managed effectively, best practice digital fundraising is applied, and fundraising and supporter engagement targets are achieved.
The Digital Fundraising Lead will manage one direct report and work collaboratively with a team of internal experts in communications, brand, web, and digital. The role will also identify and apply opportunities for testing and growth within the Digital Fundraising portfolio as well as advising across the broader Individual and Community Giving portfolio.
- Strong alignment to CCV’s values – Excellence, Integrity and Compassion
- Proven success in managing fundraising campaigns.
- Demonstrated experience analysing data and optimising campaigns in market to maximise results
- Experience with digital platforms and/or content management systems, such as Campaign Monitor, Funraisin and Google Analytics
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop and maintain collaborative working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated attention to detail and ability to identify and resolve complex problems in a timely manner
- Relevant tertiary qualification and/or experience in marketing, communications, fundraising, digital or a related field
- Experience working with automated customer journeys will be highly regarded
- Experience in leading and managing staff is desirable, or you are ready to step into your first leadership role
CCV provides a competitive remuneration package, a flexible and supportive workplace with excellent work-life balance and opportunities for career progression and development.
APPLY NOW if you are a fundraising professional with proven success in managing digital fundraising campaigns, plus commitment to the mission of Cancer Council Victoria.
Gembridge is proud to partner with Cancer Council Victoria.
For a confidential discussion, contact Jenni D’Orival or Michelle Varcoe at Gembridge on 03 8375 9661 or email@example.com
How to apply
Please quote in application: Digital Fundraising Lead via Pro Bono Australia.