About the organisation
About the role
Do you want to work for an multi award-winning Recruitment Agency that truly wants to make a difference and give back to charity through business?
Taylorcare Recruitment is a leading specialist recruitment agency that offers professional high-quality recruitment service for government, not-for-profit organisations, and NDIS Providers across Australia. We were established in 2013 and have made a really impact in community & healthcare services.
Our WHY? – Bring the CARE to recruitment – You CARE for others We CARE for you!
Our Purpose – To connect jobseekers and employers In Community Services to Impact vulnerable people in the community to thrive.
Our Motto is CARE and we live and work by our values. Our core values are integrity, care, excellence, teamwork, and success being the drivers to deliver to our clients and candidates alike.
This is an exciting opportunity for Senior Recruitment Consultant or Recruitment Team Manager who wants to be recognized for their work and also work with clients who embrace collaboration, empathy, compassion and community.
We are offering a opportunity to work in the community services and allied health market where you will be working across all levels of specialties in Government and NFPs and NDIS Providers and work alongside our Founder & Managing Director Kate Taylor who is multi award winning Recruiter and business woman.
Salary package of $80,000 – $110k + super + uncapped commission depending on relevant experience
Why work for TaylorCare Recruitment?
- Competitive salary package with uncapped commission structure
- Day off for your Birthday
- Flexible work from home options- (3-4 days in office)
- North Sydney office location
- Monthly team breakfast and Friday early finish
- 2 Volunteer days a year
- Mental Health Leave
- Paid Professional Development and training
To be successful for this role we require you to have the following skills and attributes:
- 2-5 years experience in similar role
- Excellent performance and organizational skills
- Strategic thinker and ability to problem solve under pressure
- Self-motivated & good at problem solving for your clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with CRMs & Office 365 programs
- Confident manner on the phone and make calls with confidence
- Be values driven and show integrity & display accountability
- Aptitude to focus on, be the best to succeed & make a difference
- Right to work in Australia Essential
Your leadership and head-hunting skills will be beneficial to this role as you assist finding high quality candidates and account manage our clients; and get involved in new business development while working alongside the owner Kate Taylor to manage a small team.
As a Senior Consultant/ Recruitment Team Manager you will understand that in recruitment no two days are the same. You are resilient, motivated and purpose driven and your passion for recruitment will allow you to succeed in this role.
TaylorCare Recruitment’s business model is to donate a percentage of every placements goes to our charities and we currently supporting four charities through our business. We are multi award winning agency and recently won TIARA Specialist Recruitment Agency of the year 2020 and more.
If this sounds like your dream job don’t delay contact us today! If your wanting to work for a positive hard-working and holistic environment in the emerging healthcare space then TaylorCare Recruitment is for you?
For more information please contact Kate Taylor in our office today on 0451 820 801 or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
Please quote in application: Healthcare Recruitment Team Leader - North Sydney via Pro Bono Australia.