About the organisation
About the role
HR Advisor – Experience
- Do you have L&D Experience and looking at moving into an HR role?
- New role to make your own + opportunity to take the next step in your career!
- Work / life balance + hybrid working model + a supportive team!
Your new role
This is an exciting opportunity where you will work with the HRBP – Experience to overhaul and develop fit for purpose L&D, Volunteers and Student functions and establish a new Leadership Development Framework. In a newly structured HR Team, reporting into the HRBPE you will be supported in developing your employee relations skill set and project management.
In this role you will also:
- be part of the HR Team and be responsible for continuing to develop a positive organisational culture, aligned to our values and which fosters accountability, innovation, and continuous improvement.
- Proactively contribute to the establishment of the Volunteer, Student and Learning & Development functions.
What you’ll need to succeed
To be successful with Merri you will be passionate team player who enjoys stakeholder engagement, working in a fast-paced varied environment and going above and beyond to achieve great results for the HR Team, the organisation and yourself. We’re looking for individuals with:
- Experience working within a Learning and Development function
- An innovative approach to work as we have big and exciting projects to deliver on
- A keen interest in developing skills in all areas of the HR function, including but not limited to Learning & Development, cultural transformation, employee relations and employee engagement.
- An understanding of industrial legislation and ability to provide timely day to day HR advice and support to stakeholders on job design, recruitment, employee relations, performance management, remuneration and benefits, conflict resolution, change management and diversity.
- Demonstrated experience in implementing, monitoring, and reporting on business initiatives such as Learning & Development, Student Coordination or Volunteer Programs
- Ability to establish productive working relationships at all levels of an organisation and with key external stakeholders.
- Communication skills with a proven ability to positively influence through effective mediation, facilitation and negotiation.
- An approach to work that is flexible and able to embrace and respond effectively to change.
- Who enjoys working in an innovative close-knit team.
What we offer
Reporting into an experienced HR Generalist and supported by a larger HR Team, you will have a wealth of knowledge and experience to draw from to help shape your future within HR, whether it be as an HR Generalist, L&D Specialist or within Organisational Design.
We offer a diverse, inclusive and flexible environment which encourages you to bring your whole self to work. As the successful applicant you’ll be joining an organisation where you will be supported to lead your functional area and continue to grow, learn and enhance your skills.
You will also have access to salary packaging, hybrid and flexible work arrangement options.
How to apply
To discuss further and request the position description, please contact:
Please submit your Resume and Cover Letter below.
Please quote in application: HR Advisor via Pro Bono Australia.