About the organisation
About the role
Gembridge is proud to partner with this important Victorian health-based organisation that raises awareness and funds for services and research to improve the lives of people living with an illness. This organisation strives to support those living with this illness as well as research into treatments and a cure. Their health team provides information, education, and peer support services for this community.
This for-purpose organisation is in an exciting phase of developing and implementing a new multi-channel fundraising program. Reporting to the Fundraising Manager, the Individual & Community Giving Specialist will be responsible for the coordination and delivery of single and regular gift fundraising portfolios including Direct Marketing Campaigns, Regular Giving, Community Fundraising Programs and Major Fundraising events.
You will be a passionate fundraiser who is committed to the supporter experience and building good rapport with donors. You will be ready for a new opportunity where you can take the lead on projects, learn and grow. The Individual & Community Giving Specialist will play a key role in shaping the future growth of fundraising programs for this organisation, and coordinate the retention and acquisition of individual supporters. You will deliver supporter journeys that maximise loyalty and financial support and engage donors in their important work. In addition, this role will also lead and oversee the implementation of major fundraising events.
- A strong creative and innovative thinker, and passionate fundraiser,
- Ability to dive right in and take the lead, be teachable, and be generous with your knowledge to assist in building new multi-channel programs,
- Demonstrated experience with project management, including effective time management and organisation skills with conflicting deadlines,
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills are essential,
- Experience building and implementing supporter journeys that encourage loyalty, engagement, and further support will be regarded,
- Demonstrated experience in developing initiatives to drive donor loyalty, satisfaction, retention is essential,
- Demonstrated ability to increase financial giving through innovative digital and direct marketing campaigns is essential,
- Qualifications in marketing, communications or fundraising are highly desirable.
This partner organisation offers a flexible, supportive environment as well as a number of attractive staff benefits.
APPLY NOW if you are a passionate, hands-on fundraiser with proven success in driving individual giving programs that grow income streams, donor loyalty and engagement.
Gembridge is partnering with this important organisation. For a confidential discussion, contact Jenni D’Orival or Michelle Varcoe at Gembridge on 03 8375 9661 or email@example.com
How to apply
Please quote in application: Individual & Community Giving Specialist via Pro Bono Australia.