About the organisation
At NSW Trustee & Guardian, we protect, promote and support the rights, dignity, choices and wishes of our customers. Whether we are writing a Will, acting as an executor, attorney, trustee, guardian, or financial manager, we are here for critical moments in our customers’ lives. Join our dedicated NSW Government agency and make a difference in the lives of over 47,000 people each year.
About the role
Motivated, the creative leader is responsible for proactively shaping and executing engaging campaigns and communications that build brand reputation and drive improved business results.
- Ongoing vacancy. 35 hours per week.
- Location: Sydney CBD. Flexible working options available.
- Clerk Grade: 9/10. Base salary $113,343 p.a. to $124,901 p.a. plus superannuation and annual leave loading.
About the team
The Customer Experience division provides a wide range of specialist support across NSW Trustee & Guardian divisions including customer advocacy support, service design, business development, marketing, brand, communications, and media services.
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity for a marketing communications specialist to lead a high-performing team that shapes and executes engaging campaigns and communications that will build brand reputation and drive improved business outcomes.
For more information about the position, view the role description.
The ideal person will have:
- Experience in marketing communications across multiple channels
- A passion for creating effective campaigns and communications that connect with a diverse range of people.
- Experience in leading a high performing team
- Strong communication skills with demonstrated experience in the delivery of information across multiple audience profiles
Sound like you? Apply now!
- Tertiary qualifications and/or equivalent knowledge, skills and experience in a relevant discipline or industry within services sector, professional and or community focussed areas across a diverse range of customer groups.
Our commitment to diversity
Our workplace reflects the diverse community we serve. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, experiences and abilities. This includes women, people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, the LGBTI community and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.
What we offer
NSW Trustee & Guardian offers interesting, challenging and rewarding work that has real purpose. Other benefits of joining us include:
- work-life balance with flexible work options including flex leave
- leave options including 14 weeks parental or adoption leave
- career development including study leave
- Fitness Passport
Be part of something bigger. For more about joining us, visit the Careers page on our website.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Manager, Marketing and Communications via Pro Bono Australia.