About the organisation
At NSW Trustee & Guardian, we protect, promote and support the rights, dignity, choices and wishes of our customers. Whether we are writing a Will, acting as an executor, attorney, trustee, guardian, or financial manager, we are here for critical moments in our customers’ lives. Join our dedicated NSW Government agency and make a difference in the lives of over 47,000 people each year.
About the role
- Ongoing full-time vacancy. 35 hours per week.
- Location: Parramatta. Flexible and hybrid working options available.
- Clerk Grade 9/10 Base salary $113,343 p.a. to $124,901 pa plus superannuation and annual leave loading.
About the team
The Strategy, People and Governance division provides a wide range of enabling services including audit, risk and compliance, ministerial and external relations, people and culture, and policy services.
About the role
This role manages a team to ensure talent acquisition across the organization is timely, effective and compliant. A dynamic and fast-paced role, you will engage with all aspects of the organization to deliver recruitment solutions to ensure resourcing aligns with NSWTG service delivery models and support NSWTG customers.
For more information about the position, view the role description
Application is encouraged if you:
- Are an experienced recruiter including experience in targeted recruitment activities and assessment center management.
- Are an experienced manager who has demonstrated experience in building and maintaining a high-performing team.
- Have excellent communication skills and are confident in delivering strategic and legislatively compliant advice to Hiring Managers at all levels.
- Results driven with demonstratable time management and organisation skills.
- Have attention to detail, strong research skills and the ability to interpret and apply relevant legislation, policies and procedures to all recruitment activities.
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast paced and constantly evolving environment.
Sound like you? Apply now!
- Extensive knowledge of NSW Government legislation, guidelines and policies that direct the recruitment and selection processes and procedures across the public sector.
- Demonstrated working experience and skills with HR Systems and/or Recruitment management systems.
Our commitment to diversity
Our workplace reflects the diverse community we serve. We encourage applications from all backgrounds, experiences and abilities. This includes women, people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, the LGBTI community and people from culturally diverse backgrounds.
What we offer
NSW Trustee & Guardian offers interesting, challenging and rewarding work that has real purpose. Other benefits of joining us include:
- work-life balance with flexible work options including flex leave
- leave options including 14 weeks parental or adoption leave
- career development including study leave
- Fitness Passport
Be part of something bigger. For more about joining us, visit the Careers page on our website.
How to apply
- complete the online application
- submit a resume (maximum five pages) and brief cover letter (maximum two pages) outlining how your skills, experience and suitability align with this role.
- Apply Now to be directed
Read: writing your job application for tips with the application process.
Applications close: 11:59pm, Sunday, 14 August 2022.
For enquiries about the role, please contact Lianne Carter, Manager People & Culture, on 02 8688 7040 or email email@example.com.
Do not send your applications directly via email or LinkedIn. Only applications submitted via the online portal will be accepted.
- If you need an adjustment in the recruitment process or workplace, please let us know.
- Offers of employment will be subject to reference checks and relevant clearances.
- A talent pool may be created for future ongoing, temporary and part-time roles, and is valid for 18-months.
- All candidates applying for this role must comply with our COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, have an up-to-date COVID-19 vaccination status and be able to provide acceptable proof. Further information about vaccination requirements will be provided to successful candidates and is also available via email request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote in application: Manager - Talent via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Community_Support_Services, #Employment_Services, #Government