About the organisation
fara Australia is a not for profit charitable organisation with the Mission to raise funds for and aid research into treatments and a cure for Friedreich Ataxia (FA). FA is a degenerative muscle disease where most sufferers are diagnosed as children or teenagers.
About the role
Marketing & Fundraising Coordinator
Work From Home – Flexible Location
Part Time – Four Days per Week
Are you passionate about Social Media, Communications and Event Marketing? Do you love working in the For Purpose sector where fundraising is at the heart of organisational success?
At the Friedreich Ataxia Research Association (fara Australia), we have an extraordinary opportunity for a driven and enthusiastic individual to make a difference in their career and within our community.
We are a small organisation where The Marketing and Fundraising Coordinator supports the CEO in a variety of activities that raise funds for fara Australia, build awareness of Friedreich Ataxia and promote FA Community cohesiveness.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting a program of regular marketing and fundraising activities and campaigns to generate funds and raise awareness of fara and FA.
- Coordinating fara Gala dinners and events nationally.
- Implementing strategies and campaigns designed to acquire new donors, as well as to maintain, retain and foster long-term relationships with existing donors and supporters.
- Delivering internal and external communications activities, such as: social media, email campaigns, articles profiling the work of FA patients and research grant recipients and the fara Australia annual report.
- Managing and updating website content and design assets.
This role will suit a self-driven professional looking for flexibility across four days per week (or equivalent). As a work from home position, we are happy to accept applications from East Coast candidates.
How to apply
Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org must include your Resume and a brief Cover Letter.
Please quote in application: Marketing & Fundraising Coordinator via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Community_Engagement, #Health_–_General, #Industry_Associations, #ResearchMedical_Research