About the organisation
The Centre for Multicultural Youth (CMY) is a not-for-profit organisation based in Victoria, providing specialist knowledge and support to young people from refugee and migrant backgrounds. Our vision is that young people from migrant and refugee backgrounds are connected, empowered and influential Australians.
About the role
The Operations Officer will work in collaboration with the People & Culture team and the CSG Dandenong, Casey, Cardinia team and is responsible for delivering high quality operational support to our Dandenong, Casey and Cardinia CSG team. Along with a range of administrative duties, including report preparation, the Operations Officer – CSG Support will be responsible to support and train our CSG team on administration process’s and policies and implement best practice systems into the day to day operations of the CSG.
- Hours: 30.4 hours per week (0.8 FTE), Part Time
- Fixed Term: until 30 June 2023
- Base Salary (SCHADS Level 3) : $67,263 per annum (pro rata) plus Super and access to Salary Packaging
- Location: Dandenong
- Applications Close: Midday 12:00 pm, Monday 8 August 2022
- Interviews: to be held in the week beginning 8 August 2022
- In line with CMY’s COVIDSafe policy and practices, there is a requirement the successful applicant must provide evidence of receiving two doses of a TGA approved COVID-19 vaccine or exemption (if applicable), prior to commencement
You will have
- Experience in office administration (finance and report writing experience desirable),
- Demonstrate ability to create new systems and processes and implement change of these systems in an office environment,
- Enthusiasm to develop customer service skills and ability to work with a variety of people across a range of work situations, including well developed interpersonal communication skills,
- Ability to work flexibly across projects and prioritise multiple tasks in a busy office environment,
- Familiarity with a range of software programs from the suite of Microsoft applications including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
For more information
- On the role, download the Position Description available here: https://www.cmy.net.au/work-with-us/
- On CMY, visit http://www.cmy.net.au/about-us
- Contact person for the role: Sanjar Nessar – Operations Manager, on (03) 9340 3723
How to apply
How to Apply
- Provide your updated resume / CV
- Provide a document addressing each of the key selection criteria outlined in the position description
- Email the above documents to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: <Insert your name> CMY268
Applicants from South Sudanese background are encouraged to apply.
CMY takes Child Safety seriously and short listed candidates are subject to child safety screening and assessment against child safety standards as part of our thorough recruitment process.
Applicants must have the right to work in Australia.
Please quote in application: Operations Officer - CSG Support (CMY268) via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Community_Development, #Community_Engagement, #Community_Support_Services, #Youth_and_Young_People