About the organisation
Are you passionate about advancing the rights of women with disabilities?
Women with Disabilities Victoria is a vibrant organisation of women with disabilities working for women with disabilities in Victoria.
About the role
We are seeking an enthusiastic Program Support Officer to join our friendly team within the Gender and Disability Workforce Development program.
This position is responsible for:
- Supporting the promotion, implementation and evaluation of the Gender and Disability Workforce Development Program deliverables over the current phase of funding.
- Contributing knowledge and expertise in prevention of violence against women with disabilities (PVAWD) and gender and disability equity for the broader strategic positioning of women with disabilities in primary prevention.
- Contributing to a strong and respectful team culture grounded in feminist and co-design principles.
Please refer to the Position Description for further details.
Salary Range – Level 3, Pay Point 1 – 4 (pro-rata of $67,444 – $72,318 depending on experience) plus Superannuation and Salary Packaging available.
Hours are 0.6 FTE (45.6 hours per fortnight) part-time to be worked over Monday to Thursday.
This position is from the date of appointment to 30 June 2023 and may be extended subject to funding.
As part of Employment, we require:
- A police check will be required to undertake the duties in this position.
- All employees are required to be fully vaccinated and show proof of vaccination or provide a copy of a Certified Medical Exemption certificate.
We have a disability friendly work environment.
We particularly encourage applications from women with disabilities, including those from diverse backgrounds, such as LGBTIQ+, Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander, CALD, migrant, and refugee backgrounds.
How to apply
Applications close: Sunday 21 August 2022 at 5.00pm
Only applications which included a current CV and Cover Letter including answers to of all Key Selection Criteria will be considered.
Please quote in application: Program Support Officer – G&D via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Disabilities, #Women