About the organisation
About the role
- Working for BSL you will experience work that is rewarding and enables you to be at your best
- Join a team who are passionate about and valued for their important work
- Fixed Term, 12 month part time position working 7 day fortnight.
- Work location is flexible
- Full optional benefit of tax effective Not-for-profit salary packaging (details via AccessPay)
- 4 weeks of annual leave (plus 17.5% leave loading on top)
- Support through our Employee Assistance Program
At BSL, our approach to working with people with disability emphasises empowerment, choice, community connection and individual strengths. We recognise the importance of family, friends, carers and community in providing opportunities for meaningful contribution and inclusion for people with disability.
BSL has a clear vision – an Australia free of poverty.
We are passionate about the work we do and know that the people who make up our team are crucial to us delivering our services.
For over 90 years, we have worked with policy makers and the community for systemic change that will prevent and alleviate poverty in Australia.
BSL is working in partnership with the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) to deliver the NDIS across metropolitan Melbourne and the Mornington Peninsula.
The Recruitment Coordinator (Aged Care) will be responsible for taking the lead on providing advice and support to Aged Care teams on various matters relating to recruitment processes, such as attraction and selection through to onboarding inclusive of pre-employment and qualification checks.
The role will also work closely with the Shared Services teams (eg HR Service Desk, Payroll, ICT and Facilities) to ensure that all necessary requirements are met.
Is this you?
We seek applicants who have:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar position
- Comprehensive understanding of HR Policies and procedures with demonstrated knowledge of National Employment Standards and commitment to comply with all legislative requirements
- Demonstrated experience in all aspects of end to end recruitment
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build effective relationships and liaise across all levels both internally, externally and with people from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to identify and resolve problems and make appropriate recommendations
- Well-developed organisational and time management skills with the ability to plan workload, prioritise and meet deadlines
- Proven ability to work independently and as an effective team member to achieve goals
- Demonstrated competency in the use of record management systems to record information, Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook programs
- Understanding of and empathy with the values and ideals of the Brotherhood.
- Proven experience with CHRIS21 and PageUp
Salary will be $64,624.42 – $67,897.48 per annum, based on skills and experience plus superannuation.
Join an organisation that recognises there is no ‘one size fits all’ pattern of work–life balance. At BSL we endeavour to provide options to ensure all our staff feel supported, valued and able to achieve their career goals.
Sound like the right fit for you?
APPLY NOW or contact Colin Foley, Senior Operations and Business Manager, Aged Care Division by email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Applications close: Sunday 17th July, 2022 at 11:55pm
To review the Position Description and to address the Key Selection Criteria, please click here.
The Brotherhood of St Laurence adheres to Government mandates in relation to COVID-19.
We are an EEO and understand the importance of diversity and inclusion. We recognise that everyone has the right to an equitable, safe and productive environment and to be treated with dignity and respect. We welcome applications from all people regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, cultural background, disability or sexual orientation. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Successful applicants will be subject to pre-employment checks including criminal history and working with children. Recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics. Applicants must have proof of working rights in Australia.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Recruitment Coordinator - Aged Care Division via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Children, #Community_Development, #Community_Engagement, #Community_Support_Services, #Consulting, #Disabilities, #Education_and_Employment, #Employment_Services, #Families, #Foundations_Trusts_and_Philanthropy, #Health_–_General, #Homelessness_and_Affordable_Housing, #Indigenous, #Other, #ResearchMedical_Research, #Social_Enterprise, #Youth_and_Young_People