About the organisation
What makes Star Health Tick?
Star Health works in partnership with people and communities to promote and improve equity, health and wellbeing by delivering innovative client-directed services that take into account the context of the individual and the community, and championing prevention and change to address the structural reasons for health inequity.
About the role
Senior Occupational Therapist/ Team Leader- Paediatric
Permanent ( Full time/Part time) position available
Job Reference No VAC1085
- Great team Culture
- Standard tax-free salary packaging amount ($18,550 per annum)
- Great Work/Life balance opportunity
We are currently recruiting for a highly motivated and experienced Senior Paediatric Occupational Therapist/Team Leader to join our rapidly growing NDIS Paediatric Team.
The successful applicant will provide discipline-specific supervision and support to OT’s, as well as general leadership and service development. They will also work directly with NDIS participants.
The role reports to the NDIS Paediatric Team Coordinator and also works closely with fellow Senior Therapists/Team Leaders across the multi-disciplinary team.
This is an exciting opportunity as Star Health seeks to further expand its successful paediatric program.
Ideally, you will possess:
- A professional qualification in Occupational therapy and current registration with AHPRA
- Experience in Working with children, their families and external stakeholders within the NDIS space. Additionally, experience working as part of a multi disciplinary team.
- Demonstrated ability to Effectively support, mentor and lead fellow occupational therapists
- Excellent knowledge of Paediatric occupational therapy assessments and interventions
- A clear understanding of the National Disability Insurance Scheme and its processes
In Return we offer:
- Accrued Day Off per month
- Work in a multidisciplinary team environment
- Great locations: South Melbourne, St Kilda, Prahran, and Bentleigh
- Learning and Development Opportunities
- Diverse workforce
- The opportunity to support the most disadvantaged in our community
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Senior Occupational Therapist/ Team Leader- Paediatric via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Community_Support_Services, #Health_–_General