About the organisation
- Join our passionate team at the youth refuges to make a positive impact on those experiencing homelessness
- Be part of an engaging team that thrives on challenges
- Competitive remuneration package with salary packaging benefits available
The Homelessness portfolio forms part of the Homelessness and Justice Division. The Division works with four major conceptual domains for service delivery. They include:
- Early Intervention (Youth & Family)
- Integrated Responses (Frontyard Youth Service)
- Homelessness Services (including Lead Tenant)
- Justice Programs
The Senior Worker plays a key role in leading the operation of the North West Youth Outreach Team working closely with MCM’s 4 Youth Refuges and is a member of the Youth Refuge leadership team.
About the role
We are seeking a skilled youth, housing or homelessness worker for a senior position overseeing a team and program in Melbourne’s North and West. The position would suit someone new to leadership or an experienced case manager keen to transition into leadership positions. The role forms part of the division and Youth Refuge Leadership Team. The position will oversee the day to day program operations of the team, and work in collaboration with managers to ensure that staff and young people are well supported and that great outcomes are achieved. The role provides oversight, leadership, supervision and direction for the team and program, and carries a small caseload. The role is responsible for ensuring program delivery is of a high standard.
How to apply
Applications not allowed for this job listing.
Please quote in application: Senior Outreach Youth Worker via Pro Bono Australia.