About the organisation
About the role
We have a full time permanent entry level graduate HR/Talent Acquisition opportunity within our growing team.
To be successful you will:
- Champion social media using Linkedin, Facebook
- Be the first point of contact for recruitment enquiries by triage the team email inbox
- Provide excellent candidate experience through the recruitment life cycle
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with TA Consultants, HR Business Partners and HR Managers nationally to ensure the delivery of consistent recruitment and HR administrative support that meets the needs of our customers
Provide admin support including the following tasks:
- Review position descriptions
- Create job requisitions in Salvos Workday (HRIS)
- Post job adverts
- Phone Screen candidates
- Arrange interviews
- Manage reference and background checks for preferred candidates
Ideally you will have a degree qualification in HR, Digital Marketing, Psychology or a related field. Experience in a HR or recruitment role would be desirable but most importantly we are looking for a someone who is a great communicator, with excellent technical capabilities.
What we offer
- As a registered not for profit organisation in addition to your remuneration eligible employees will enjoy generous tax-free salary packaging benefits
- Flexible working conditions
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your immediate family members
- Corporate Private Health Insurance rates
- A supportive and encouraging organisation and team
If you would like to work for one of Australia’s leading not-for-profit organisations and have the satisfaction of knowing that your career contributes positively to the lives of thousands of Australians each year, please apply via the link and submit a current CV and a cover letter which details your alignment with the essential requirements of the role.
The Salvation Army is a Christian movement and one of Australia’s largest and most-loved charities, helping thousands of Australians every year find hope in the midst of all kinds of personal hardship. The Salvation Army offers the opportunity to use your professional skills and expertise to make a real difference in the lives of people who need help most.
The Salvation Army is subject to public health orders. You may be required to provide evidence of vaccine status dependent on requirements.
The Salvation Army is an Equal Opportunity Employer who provides an inclusive work environment and embraces the diverse talent of its people. We value people of all cultures, languages, capacities, sexual orientations, gender identities and/or expressions. We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
The Salvation Army is a child safe organisation and is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. All child facing roles will require the successful completion of a Working with Children Check. Applicants for all roles require a mandatory National Police Check.
We value Integrity, Compassion, Respect, Diversity, and Collaboration.
How to apply
Please quote in application: Talent Acquisition Assistant via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Community_Development, #Other