About the organisation
About your environment
Since our establishment in 1936, Cancer Council Victoria has developed an international reputation for our innovative work in cancer research, prevention and support. As an independent, not-for-profit organisation, we play a leading role in reducing the impact of all cancers on all people.
About the role
We are seeking a Talent Manager to join the People Leadership and Teams Division. This Division provides a broad range of People Services spanning the full employee life cycle, learning and innovation, and organisational development.
Reporting to the Head of Division your role is to:
- Work closely with our diverse organisation to confirm the skills we need now and for the future
- Develop strategies to attract and retain outstanding talent which represent the broad communities that we serve
- Build our networks with key university and training partners to establish pipelines of emerging talent
- Support our work to enhance our employee value proposition and employer brand
All about you
We are looking for someone who has:
- Strong Recruitment or similar Human Resources experience
- Great networking and relationship management skills
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Innovative thinking and demonstrated ability to continuously improve
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, visit https://cancer-council-vic.applynow.net.au/jobs/CCV114 to download a Position Description and upload your Resume and Cover Letter.
Please ensure that your cover letter addresses the Key Selection Criteria detailed within the Position Description and indicates your preference for full-time or part-time hours. For more information contact Jen Atkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote in application: Talent Manager via Pro Bono Australia.