About the organisation
About the role
TaylorCare Recruitment is proud to exclusively partner with Youth InSearch to recruit Social Workers across regional and remote areas of Australia to work with vulnerable Youth in the local communities. We are looking for a Social Worker to work in the Maryborough State High school, Queensland
3 DAYS A WEEK ( Part time position)
Competitive salary package on offer SCHADS 4 -Annual Salary $70,000 – $77,000 (Pro rata) + super + $16k salary packaging, work car, professional development allowance + some relocation assistance for the successful social worker.
About The role
Youth Insearch Social Workers are an integrated ‘youth hub’ for young people, working out of local school, health services and community partners to support at-risk young people improve their health, wellbeing, and connection to community.
Working closely with the Regional Coordinator, Wide Bay Burnett, this role will be based out of headspace Bundaberg, and will support up to 60 young people each year through a case management model, assisting and supporting them to access Youth Insearch programs including Weekend Workshops and Weekly Support Groups.
About Youth Insearch
Youth Insearch is Australia’s most effective peer-led youth trauma recovery organisation. The program empowers young people aged 14 to 20 to turn their disadvantages into their advantages and enables them to reach their full potential. Since establishing in 1985, Youth Insearch has supported 32,000 at-risk youth to overcome their trauma.
Key Selection Criteria:
To be considered for this role, you will need to have the following attributes as a minimum:
- BA of Social Worker & Eligibility for registration with the AASW or equivalent
- 2+ years’ experience working with vulnerable youth working within case management
- Sound knowledge of the challenges and issues experienced by young people (12-20) affected by trauma
- Strong communication skills with the ability to develop networks and establish/increase community engagement
- Sound risk assessment skills including but not limited to suicide risk, psychological distress and mandatory reporting
- Experience working within a multidisciplinary team
- Strong written skills and experience using case record management systems
- Unrestricted and valid Driver’s License, Working with children checks & National Police checks
Why work with TaylorCare Group to secure your next role?
At TaylorCare Group we partner with top NFP, NDIS & Government Services Australia wide. We work together to help deliver essential recruitment services to the Australian community.
We are passionate about giving back in business and support charities through our business: RUOK, A21 Campaign, Freedom Hub & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia. As we place you into a job, we in turn donate to the charities we support.
We are a multi award winning agency and won the TIARA Specialist Recruitment Agency of the year 2020 and more
Could you be the next person that helps us give back to the community?
Don’t Delay – Apply today!
This position is not to be missed so don’t delay, send your CV to Kate or Michelle firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0298104498
Check out all current roles with available on www.taylorcare.com.au
Closing date for applications – 14/8/2022 2022 COB
Please note: Shortlisted candidates for interviews will commence week of the closing date.
How to apply
Please quote in application: Youth Social Worker - Hervey BAY , QLD via Pro Bono Australia.