About the organisation
At EACH, our vision is for a healthy and inclusive community.
Founded on the vision that everyone is entitled to good health, we’re one of the nation’s leading health and community services providers, offering a broad range of services for over 40 years. Our services include Community Health, Mental Health, NDIS, Counselling, Support for Older Australians and Family Services.
About the role
What you’ll be doing
The role will incorporate providing a high level of accurate Rostering Services for our Older Adults Programs and their clients, as well as offering administrative support to Team Leaders and Case Managers.
Your days will be varied and may also include;
- Using our Client Management System (CMS) Carelink you will accurately roster worker shifts in conjunction with client needs.
- Billing and invoicing whilst liaising with funding bodies.
- General administration as required
This role is a hybrid role, working from home and occasionally in the office.
Who we’re looking for
As part of our Older Adults Team, we are looking for a highly motivated full-time Rostering & Administration support officer to contribute to our growing team.
You will have a proven ability to work autonomously and collaboratively, while remaining a highly organised member of our Team who can demonstrate a consistent person-centred approach.
You will ideally need an appreciation and understanding of the Aged Care standards, Home Care Packages (HCP) & Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) Manual knowledge. Relevant customer service experience would be highly advantageous.
Who you’ll be working with
Our Older Adults Team provide a range of services utilised in the effective and safe delivery of care involving Case Management, Service Coordination, Administration and Direct Care Supports. Our Team strives to optimise the health and quality of life of our clients through providing coordinated, person-centred, effective and appropriate care.
What we offer
EACH is committed to developing our people and you’ll be supported to be your best.
- Work arrangements that flex to you to allow for a positive work-life balance.
- Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience.
- Opportunities for internal career progression across QLD, NSW, ACT, and VIC.
- Generous Not-for-Profit Salary Packaging of up to $15,900 tax free income per year, to maximise your take home pay.
- Up to $2,650 additional tax-free money to spend towards meals entertainment.
- Support through a comprehensive Employee Assistance Program for you, and your immediate family members.
- Opportunities to continuously grow and develop.
How to apply
We want to know why you would like to come work with our team and what you can bring to this role. Please attach a cover letter with your resume.
If you’d like more information about the position view the Position description or contact email@example.com
Applications close 17th August 2022 – but please note – interviews may take place during the application period so please do not delay.
Please quote in application: Administration Officer via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Aged_Care_and_Seniors, #Community_Support_Services