About the organisation
About the role
TaylorCare Recruitment is proud to exclusively partner with a growing NDIS & Out of Home Care provider service to support their amazing growth phase. If your experienced Leader within Behaviour Support looking to work for a organisation making a difference then this could be the role for you.
Salary Range: 100,000 – 120,000 annual salary dependent on experience.
About the role
We are recruiting for a full time Clinical Lead – Behaviour Support Specialist to provide direct specialist assessment and intervention services including functional behaviour assessment, writing and development of behaviour support plans and discipline specific assessments and interventions.
As part of your role, you will also provide clinical leadership and mentoring to a growing staff in the area of positive behaviour support. The role will directly report to the CEO and Director of the company.
This is the perfect time to join a family friendly organization based in Bondi Junction – 3 days a week minimum in the office and 2 days from home to start with and travel to Alstonville one every 8 weeks for around 1 week too as required.
- Provide specialist advice, guidance and support to all staff based on Positive Behaviour.
- Support best practice principles, to ensure a positive, supportive, and inclusive environment for people with complex engagement support needs.
- Develop, deliver and monitor interventions and strategies for the management of behaviours exhibited by people with disability.
- Conduct cognitive behaviour assessments.
- Work within the NDIS Quality and Safeguarding Commission requirements, the NDIA terms of business and any State Based Restricted Practice Authorization requirements.
- Oversee NDIS behaviour support practitioners and implementing providers who use behaviour support strategies and regulated restrictive practices.
- Provide best practice advice to practitioners, providers, participants, families, and carers.
- Receive and review provider monthly reports on the use of regulated restrictive practices.
To be eligible to apply you will need the following:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Positive Behaviour Specialist.
- Tertiary qualifications in allied health professions such as Psychology, Human Services, Social Work, Education and Applied Behaviour Analysis.
- Registration with AHPRA or relevant professional body will be highly regarded.
- Working knowledge of NDIS Commission Portal.
- Understanding of working as a partner in the NDIA and NDIS planning processes.
- Valid WWCC and Police Check.
- Have a current driver’s license.
This is an exciting role where you can really make your mark in Sydney and stand out within the community.
Why work with TaylorCare Group to secure your next role?
At TaylorCare Group we partner with top NFP, NDIS & Government Services Australia wide. We work together to help deliver essential recruitment services to the Australian community.
We are passionate about giving back in business and support charities through our business: RUOK, A21 Campaign, Freedom Hub & Hamlin Fistula Ethiopia. As we place you into a job, we in turn donate to the charities we support.
We are a multi award winning agency and won the TIARA Specialist Recruitment Agency of the year 2020 and more. Could you be the next person that helps us give back to the community?
If you want to chat to us call Kate Taylor on 02 9810 4498 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
P.S. – Share this! Don’t be afraid of friends and co-workers applying for this job first if you are an amazing and experienced in social work we will find a place for you! Your next role awaits you!
Closing Date – 22nd August 2022
Check out all current roles with available on www.taylorcare.com.au
How to apply
Please quote in application: Clinical Lead - Behaviour Support Specialist via Pro Bono Australia.