About the organisation
A children's mental health charity, KidsXpress helps to transform the lives of children impacted by adversity. We deliver trauma-informed Expressive Therapy to children under the age of 12yrs and Education Services for those that care for them.
About the role
KidsXpress is experiencing an exciting growth phase and is looking for a results driven professional to join our marketing team as a Donor Engagement Manager.
This is a varied and rewarding role in an organisation that has creativity at its core. You will be responsible for developing and executing an annual fundraising plan with a focus on donor retention and growth. You will have the opportunity to bring your digital fundraising experience to the organisation and work in a supportive team environment to grow peer to peer and community fundraising. This role will also be responsible for managing the donor database and sharing monthly donor reporting.
As a member of the KidsXpress team, you will receive competitive remuneration, generous leave entitlements, support for professional development and access to salary packaging (if eligible). You’ll also be a part of a vibrant, playful, and creative workplace surrounded by diversely skilled and experienced professionals.
- Proven track record in fundraising and delivering revenue growth
- Strong operational understanding of donor management systems, administration and compliance
- Experience with monthly donor reporting
- Experience with digital fundraising
- High level of oral and written communication skills
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with the range of stakeholders
- Salesforce experience (desirable)
- Community and Peer to Peer fundraising experience (desirable)
Prior to commencement of employment, you will also need to provide a WWCC number as evidence of Working with Children Check and National Police history Check.
How to apply
If this opportunity appeals to you, please compile a short video introducing yourself (maximum 2 minutes via an unlisted YouTube Video, Private Vimeo or Drop Box), and email it, together with your CV to HR@kidsxpress.org.au
(If for any reason you are unable to compile a short video, please provide a covering letter addressing the criteria).
If you have any questions regarding this opportunity, please contact Rana Ensor at HR@kidsxpress.org.au
Please quote in application: Donor Engagement Manager via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Children, #Mental_Health