About the organisation
Social Futures is a voice for social change in regional Australia, helping to create connected, resilient communities. With more than 45 years’ industry experience, we are a community service leader, striving to create change through our work across homelessness and housing supports, youth and family services, sector advocacy and programs that promote genuine participation for people with disability. Social Futures currently services more than 70% of regional New South Wales and parts of SE Queensland.
Offering above award conditions, Social Futures is an equal opportunity employer, and will actively recruit our workforce from targeted communities; including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, LGBTIQSB and people living with a disability, people with lived experience and people from culturally and linguistically diverse communities.
Social Futures is committed to prioritising the safety and well-being of children and upholds the National Child Safe Principles. Valid Working with Children Check, National Police Check and COVID Vaccination are mandatory requirements for all staff.
About the role
This senior leadership role is responsible for:
- Leading the development and implementation of strategies and activities to secure new and enhanced funding, business and investment opportunities
- Developing and managing the business analysis function, delivering market research, analysis and insights, sharing knowledge on sector trends, gaps, business opportunity and competitive advantage and developing and assessing opportunities
- Leading the delivery of social strategies to advocate for and deliver sector development and capacity building programs which promote social inclusion and resilience
- Championing the development of networks, relationships and partnerships to improve service integration, advocate, strengthen the capacity of the sector, gather business intelligence and identify potential opportunities
- Managing the development of business and social strategy policies, practices and systems
- Collaborating with managers across the organisation on the implementation of business and social strategy initiatives, and to ensure services are responsive to the changing needs of the organisation.
How to apply
To find out more and apply online, please visit our website:
Please quote in application: Senior Manager Business & Strategy via Pro Bono Australia.
Sector: #Community_Support_Services, #Disabilities, #DomesticFamily_Violence, #Homelessness_and_Affordable_Housing, #Mental_Health